Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I don't think you can in this game, but many other games support that function.
Ahh I see that's why they added the with boy and without boys well I downloaded the with boys XD by the way What does D do? She says "I can't do it here...." any clues?

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Ahh I see that's why they added the with boy and without boys well I downloaded the with boys XD by the way What does D do? She says "I can't do it here...." any clues?
Flashing your panties to people. You have to complete a quest in order to unlock that function.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Flashing your panties to people. You have to complete a quest in order to unlock that function.
Ah I see that's why when I keep pressing it she keeps saying that I thought the button was for other purposes It was for that huh? hahaha

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
so i just started the game. went to swimming. selected the stone. she says i need to wear my swimsuit. i put on the swimsuit. still says i need to wear my suimsuit.... uhhh help?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I played this game for a bit, then deleted it because it paused the game very often to bombard me with text pretty much after every screen change. Safe often, bad ends abound, most of it is conveyed in text, not many images, and I believe losing to some basic enemies will not reward you with an H scene which was disappointing. I always want to see what would happen if the hero lost to the first enemy.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
I played this game for a bit, then deleted it because it paused the game very often to bombard me with text pretty much after every screen change. Safe often, bad ends abound, most of it is conveyed in text, not many images, and I believe losing to some basic enemies will not reward you with an H scene which was disappointing. I always want to see what would happen if the hero lost to the first enemy.
Did you get the wrong game?

Reactions: KnightAngleBoi7

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Anyone have a complete save of this one?

Edit: nevermind, the game doesnt have a recollection of scenes yet.

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
IIRC the only bad ends in this game right now is losing to thug in the bar and the battle is if you go to the cave (character event)...
Weird, maybe I am mistaken. I think this was the one that was so dialog heavy stopping me every second and not letting me do anything that I stopped playing it early.

n3rd8806

Aug 14, 2017
What am I missing for teleportation spell? Did Ela and Marinne quests, I have 'Ruby (empty)' [do I need to put something in it somehow?], x5 'Teleporation Fuel'. I talked to Father, he told me about globe thing, now every time I try to talk to him he just says he's busy... What am I missing?!?!

K

KnightAngleBoi7

What am I missing for teleportation spell? Did Ela and Marinne quests, I have 'Ruby (empty)' [do I need to put something in it somehow?], x5 'Teleporation Fuel'. I talked to Father, he told me about globe thing, now every time I try to talk to him he just says he's busy... What am I missing?!?!
Did you get the invisibility spell thing yet? Also, do you have the more recent version?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes