Leslie56

Mar 12, 2018
So I'm pretty much completely stuck. I can't go to the capital even though I have everything, since the dad keeps telling me he's busy. I can't work as a maid, since I keep talking to Ela's mom and she doesn't offer me anything. I can't progress with T-rep, since he just says "..." I can't flash anyone, including all of the people mentioned in this thread. No matter what I do now, I can't progress.

And trust me, I've done everything else, everything with Thomlin and Aldis, Marienne is already at the capital, I have all of the spell preparations ready, I've worked all my shifts at the restuarant, I've bought the dress and shown it to everyone, I've done everything with the sick kid, etc.

Is there something I'm missing? Is my game just bugged? Would appreciate any help, really don't want to start over if I don't have to.

quauwdsi

Oct 30, 2017
Maid -> I think you need to read the sign outside the town hall then talk to the receptionist to get the job

T.rep -> if it's the first time you need to keep talking to him while flashing him (hold 'D' then keep trying to talk to him). Revy have a bit of inner dialogue before he acknowledges her.

I'm stuck further on these 2 quests myself, can't enter the mayor's room as a maid after one encounter with him, and can't seem to flash the old man (the one near the well, right) to complete the T.rep quest :(

Leslie56

Mar 12, 2018
I finally got the maid job after reading the sign (which I feel kind of dumb for missing lol, but the progression in this game is weird), and everything else followed pretty smoothly. Thanks for the help!

angerofdark

Jun 14, 2017
is this game abandoned or wat. there is nothing new on patreon since post

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
is this game abandoned or wat. there is nothing new on patreon since post
Not really. This dev works on it in a slow pace, with large updates but months of silence. I suppose we can expect some info in April.

Jef

Jan 21, 2017
Maid -> I think you need to read the sign outside the town hall then talk to the receptionist to get the job

T.rep -> if it's the first time you need to keep talking to him while flashing him (hold 'D' then keep trying to talk to him). Revy have a bit of inner dialogue before he acknowledges her.

I'm stuck further on these 2 quests myself, can't enter the mayor's room as a maid after one encounter with him, and can't seem to flash the old man (the one near the well, right) to complete the T.rep quest :(
Concerning the mayor: have you tried talking to the other maid (on the first floor) before you start working? That should irritate Ravy enough to enter the room of the mayor (just to piss the other maid of).

Reactions: quauwdsi

quauwdsi

Oct 30, 2017
Concerning the mayor: have you tried talking to the other maid (on the first floor) before you start working? That should irritate Ravy enough to enter the room of the mayor (just to piss the other maid of).
Nice that works! Thanks!

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018
new post:

Hi!
It's been a while since I gave a sign of life but you guys haven't lost faith in me. You guys are awesome! I'm so sorry for not posting anything for such a long time. But that's the way I am. I can't change that. I just hope that new release will be enough to make it up to you.

But what will be in a new version, you ask? Well, a lot of things. New events, quests and daring situations. In this update Ravy will participate in more naughty events with different people. She still won't go all out but she takes another step. Who knows what she will be willing to do next?

This update is also a big set up for new fetish that will be implemented soon. Netorare. How having a relationship with someone will affect Ravy? Will she be still willing to do pervy stuff with Thomlin? Will she still visit T. rep to do exhibitionism? Will she be spending time with Aldis knowing that he will try something on her again? And what about the dog? And other guys? Tell me what do you thing about the whole concept. What do you think Ravy will do in aforementioned situations. Also, if you have any questions just ask.

Nerion

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Bold move. Although I wonder what exactly Nerion means by netorare. Does he mean netori? I mean, some people on this forum use the term ntr very widely, such as seeing another cock in game, cheating or even voyerism. As I see it, it's about cuckolding and jealousy.

I'm gonna wait another few versions to see what happens :) Oh, and I'll be sure to stock up on soda and popcorn.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I just wish he fixes the bugs, really. To this day I still wasn't able to trigger the bloody friend-go-missing-possible-bad-end event on the latest version despite following the walkthrough to the letter.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
I just wish he fixes the bugs, really. To this day I still wasn't able to trigger the bloody friend-go-missing-possible-bad-end event on the latest version despite following the walkthrough to the letter.
The ela's quest? Did you report the thug in the bar to the townhall? Did you talk to ela often? Some interaction with ela is different in day and night...

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Did everything, mate. Maybe I didn't it in the wrong order, maybe I screwed up something somewhere. The point is I did like, EVERYTHING I can do and it just won't trigger. This game can really use a quest list with clearly written quest triggers, seriously.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Did everything, mate. Maybe I didn't it in the wrong order, maybe I screwed up something somewhere. The point is I did like, EVERYTHING I can do and it just won't trigger. This game can really use a quest list with clearly written quest triggers, seriously.
The quest can be accessed by pressing Q, I don't know why but that event triggered for me... Did you talk to ela's family? This is the save for the event if you don't want to be bothered... Talk to someone to bring him or your dog, you could also go alone (if you want to lose)...

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I'll try that save, thanks man! And well, I talked to everyone. I even restarted a few times but wasn't sure what I was missing.

Do you remember the exact steps you took to get the Ela missing quest?

trs767

Jul 14, 2017
I'll try that save, thanks man! And well, I talked to everyone. I even restarted a few times but wasn't sure what I was missing.

Do you remember the exact steps you took to get the Ela missing quest?
Things I remember you have to do.
1 Get groped at the pub one night.
2 Report the thugs at the mayors office
3 Walk Ela home at night. The thugs should accost you.
4 Try to visit Ela at home one night. Her mom will tell you she is at the castle. Look around the castle and talk to people. This should trigger the quest and a count down timer will start when you reenter the village.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Ah, I couldn't walk Ela home at night. In fact I don't remember this part in the walkthrough. When and where can I do that again?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's been a while since I gave a sign of life but you guys haven't lost faith in me. You guys are awesome! I'm so sorry for not posting anything for such a long time. But that's the way I am. I can't change that. I just hope that new release will be enough to make it up to you.

But what will be in a new version, you ask? Well, a lot of things. New events, quests and daring situations.
RPG type games should have longer drought periods and have larger more meaningful updates. The standard should be 4 updates a year for the best experience.

Reactions: AK47M
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes