Jef

Jan 21, 2017
The game is great, so I agree. Everyone has his own way of working. It's the result which counts, not the way towards it.

D

Deleted member 187590

If I were you I'd rather wait a few days. Nerion will release a huge update (6 months of work) anytime soon.
It could be tomorrow, or it could be on 15 days, but I wouldn't bet my ass on saves from earlier versions working.

Just wanted to hype a bit :)

Phoenixfarts

Jun 2, 2017
If I were you I'd rather wait a few days. Nerion will release a huge update (6 months of work) anytime soon.
It could be tomorrow, or it could be on 15 days, but I wouldn't bet my ass on saves from earlier versions working.

Just wanted to hype a bit :)
Just because he's waited 6 months to release it doesn't mean it's 6 months of work lol. Don't get your hopes up. The way it was described made it seem like this will be a small-medium update.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
"Okay, the reason why new update is not ready yet is because it's like hydra. I finish working on one event then two new ones pops out. For example I was done with Mayor events long time ago but I decided to mess with it a bit more. Now it tripled its size and is still growing..."

Do devs need help with project management and planning or what?

SludFug6969

Aug 5, 2016
For example I was done with Mayor events long time ago but I decided to mess with it a bit more. Now it tripled its size and is still growing...
BIG NEWS ... the Mayor event line is my fav <3 :eazyHype:
i really want to throw some money at this game, but damn.. 5 months for 1 update? :confounded:

Reactions: AK47M

Kaviktal

Jan 17, 2018
Seems like it'll be a big one. Prob has problems limiting an update to a reasonable amount of content so it just keeps going and going and going.

Fakey mcFake

Apr 17, 2018
I'm stuck on the T. Rep and Capital questlines.

T. Rep: I've got to the point where I can flash people. I've flashed the ladder boy (with and without), and I've flashed the prisoner (seen his flash as well). I take it I'm supposed to flash the old man near the executioner's, but when I go there he asks me to do it and Ravy refuses.

Capital: I've got 5 teleport fuel, and an empty topaz. Went to father and he said he's working on a new spell and he'll let me try it when it's ready. He's previously said he'd give me the delicate glass thing necessary for the spell once I have everything else.

Any specific other things I need to do to progress here? I've finished everything with Aldis, Thomlin, the Mayor, the dog, and Neel.

Otherwise, does anyone have a save immediately after those points?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I'm stuck on the T. Rep and Capital questlines.
T. Rep info from walk-through:
-Next day go to T. rep and flash him panties. (Press D key, don't let go even when dialog shows up.
-Flash prisoner and ladder boy.
-After you're done go to T.rep and get reward and new quest from him.
-You can flash prisoner and Laddie again. Also guy near the ladder in capital. and old man near executioner

I cannot remember what you might be stuck on for the teleport quest...except, did you do the invisibility quest with father yet?

Fakey mcFake

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply - yeah I’ve done the invis quest, I think. Learned the spell, did the quest with Thomlin that uses it to get your panties back.

T rep - I’ve done everything you’ve mentioned except the capital (since I can’t get there) and the old man. Do you need to do the one in the capital first?

ze ubermensch

Mar 15, 2018
Thanks for the reply - yeah I’ve done the invis quest, I think. Learned the spell, did the quest with Thomlin that uses it to get your panties back.

T rep - I’ve done everything you’ve mentioned except the capital (since I can’t get there) and the old man. Do you need to do the one in the capital first?
Exactly where you are word for word, only difference is that I have a ruby instead of a topaz.
Am currently finishing the charity lines in the hope that it'll push the story forward. Everything else seems to be done and dusted.
The teleport being stuck despite me having all the stuff is infuriating...
And if I have to hear T.rep ask me whether I've shown my bottom one more time >:0
Will let you know if the charity helps or not, please lemme know if you get anything
PS : did you castrate the dog or let it get screwed by the stray on the way out?

ze ubermensch

Mar 15, 2018
So, I figured maybe the reason we can't progress is some kind of hidden lewdness stat that we've gotta max out but I've been shoving that jar up my rear, diddling myself, going for charity drives and doing the maid job for the in-game equivalent of a month and so far, all I've seen are some minor changes in the jar scenes.
I'm so bust that I don't think I can bring myself to go for another maid mission... like ever.
Gonna browse this forum and wait for someone to figure something out :'c

SludFug6969

Aug 5, 2016
So, I figured maybe the reason we can't progress is some kind of hidden lewdness stat that we've gotta max out but I've been shoving that jar up my rear, diddling myself :'c
there is a good chance that this is all a bug .. in fact, i remember using saveEdit to manually set a flag that was not triggered

dont ask me for details tho :oops: it's been awhile since i've played this

ze ubermensch

Mar 15, 2018
there is a good chance that this is all a bug .. in fact, i remember using saveEdit to manually set a flag that was not triggered

dont ask me for details tho :oops: it's been awhile since i've played this
Yeah, I kinda figured. Been fiddling around with that exact same editor for the past hour :'D. Thanks for the help though :3

Anyway, I've determined that increasing or decreasing lewdness doesn't really help... and that the maid job doesn't really increase your lewdness :eek: *regrets intensifies* It was the diddling every night that upped it

Idk if it's the flags. The variables seem to store the data on the levels of progress on each mission. Anyway, I'll take your advice and look for untriggered flags, Thanks (^_^)/

Fakey mcFake

Apr 17, 2018
I've solved it. And if anyone else has the same issue I bet they did the same dumb thing I did.

If you look up "current version" posts on Nerion's patreon, the topmost result is the MAR2017 version. But the most recent is actually OCT2017. Just click on "posts" and scroll down til you see it.

I think what I may have done is overwrite the OCT version with the MAR version, thinking it was from 2018? So some files were updated and some were replaced with the old version?

Anyways, as soon as I switched to the new version I could access everything no problem. Hope it works for you guys too. You can just copy/paste your saves to the new folder and it'll work just fine.

ze ubermensch

Mar 15, 2018
I've solved it. And if anyone else has the same issue I bet they did the same dumb thing I did.

If you look up "current version" posts on Nerion's patreon, the topmost result is the MAR2017 version. But the most recent is actually OCT2017. Just click on "posts" and scroll down til you see it.

I think what I may have done is overwrite the OCT version with the MAR version, thinking it was from 2018? So some files were updated and some were replaced with the old version?

Anyways, as soon as I switched to the new version I could access everything no problem. Hope it works for you guys too. You can just copy/paste your saves to the new folder and it'll work just fine.
Oh no :eek:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
Aw my sides :'D
Same here, I filtered by posts of "Latest Release" and turns out the latest one there was March :'D
I'd marry you if I could McFakey
A very good day to you sir, now if you mind, I'll be in my room :3

ze ubermensch

Mar 15, 2018
Ah! that was satisfying :'D
The capital scene was incredible :*
T.rep keeps saying that he's busy when I want to hand in the 2nd flashing quest so I take it that this the end of the current build?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes