imightbe69

Jan 13, 2018
I don't get how to advance Marienne quest, I've done almost everything. Neel, dog and Aldis are done. Trade rep. is at part where he tells me to meet him next day (flashed laddie naked, flashed old man and prisoner with skimpy panties, also no idea how to advance), Mr. Mayor is at part where he touched my pussy and now its ... if I try to enter. Thomlin is at part where he masturbates while I'm naked, but that quest all I've done is going for a swim. I showed her magic after swimming and thats all. I also only went to swim with Ela. Got invisibility spell from Father but don't know how to use that also. I've must have talked to Marienne 40+ times avoiding talk about Ela since she seemed to hate it all for nothing. Halp.

Turbo Turkey

Jul 22, 2017
Mega link is dead
For now you can grab it from page. The latest public version is also the latest patreon version.
Don't be deceived by the date of the Patreon post, though, as it does contain the latest version.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
is anyone have save file for this ?, stuck on read mind think.
There's no point in using another save file. There's no gallery, so you'll just miss out on a lot of content.

You press 'A' and then talk to someone to read minds (doesn't work on everyone).
Later in the game you can speed up with 'S' and lift your skirt with 'D' (in certain spots).

Reactions: Askia

DerpyDoo

Mar 26, 2017
The walkthrough mentions an "extra scene" before finding the bear, but not how to get it. How do?

Chyngo

Nov 2, 2017
Links down, is it possible to repair them? Thanks!

Edit: I'm an idiot, some comments before this is the solution to this problem hahah, sorry.

trs767

Jul 14, 2017
The walkthrough mentions an "extra scene" before finding the bear, but not how to get it. How do?
When following the tracks to find the bear look to the left. There is a path that is usually blocked. One time it will not be blocked follow it. The MC will trip over a mole hill and show her panties.

Reactions: DerpyDoo

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
If you are maso, in the sense you like to lose to much time for a little reward like seeing your girl fall and show her panties (of course, after so much things to do on an ass old game engine), then you can try . The MC is very cute, but the game itself is hard and too way too long.

There is also . The downside of this one is that you have to be constantly aware of 3 states to not get a bad end. And the end of the content is not really clear.

Reactions: 八雲紫

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
For now you can grab it from page. The latest public version is also the latest patreon version.
Don't be deceived by the date of the Patreon post, though, as it does contain the latest version.
Thank you very much! :)

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes