Jef

Jan 21, 2017
One of the few which I really look forward playing.

Latest news (two days ago, posted in the comments) is that the new version is "imminent". ;)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
"kaosfear
Okay everyone, our most esteemed Nerion has informed me, the new version is imminent! Had to finish one scene, do a few things then get it ready for bug testing. I get first round of that. Then proofing text, editing a bit as needed. Unfortunately, he's caught me in the middle of a move. Of course! Do what I can, when I can once I hear more. Keep the faith true believers!"

Sounds imminent alright.

ejc171

May 6, 2017
"kaosfear
Okay everyone, our most esteemed Nerion has informed me, the new version is imminent! Had to finish one scene, do a few things then get it ready for bug testing. I get first round of that. Then proofing text, editing a bit as needed. Unfortunately, he's caught me in the middle of a move. Of course! Do what I can, when I can once I hear more. Keep the faith true believers!"

Sounds imminent alright.
Any more news friend?

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Any more news friend?
"kaosfear
Murphy's Law. I try to be nice, I get burned. Usually when Nerion messages me it's close it is only a few days or so until he sends me the newest version. This time, well, been a week plus now. Nerion is excited to ship it out, already sounds like a great update. Just have to have more patience. Though my guess is, Nerion will send it on a day I am more busy. lol"

ejc171

May 6, 2017
"kaosfear
Murphy's Law. I try to be nice, I get burned. Usually when Nerion messages me it's close it is only a few days or so until he sends me the newest version. This time, well, been a week plus now. Nerion is excited to ship it out, already sounds like a great update. Just have to have more patience. Though my guess is, Nerion will send it on a day I am more busy. lol"
Haha thanks for the update :)

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Haha thanks for the update :)
Another one:
"kaosfear
Tuscani - more than likely get the update in July, how far though is hard to say. It's already June 26th (27th in some places already). Even if I got it right now, I'd play it and look for bugs. After that then I'd go through all of the game script to proof and edit it. Previous times all together have taken a week or more. This update sounds like it's going to be the biggest one yet. Meaning, it could take a couple weeks to sort out. Just have to have patience, then we can all enjoy the further (mis)adventures of our favorite heroine Ravy! I'll work as quick as I can, but it'll take time nonetheless."

ejc171

May 6, 2017
Another one:
"kaosfear
Tuscani - more than likely get the update in July, how far though is hard to say. It's already June 26th (27th in some places already). Even if I got it right now, I'd play it and look for bugs. After that then I'd go through all of the game script to proof and edit it. Previous times all together have taken a week or more. This update sounds like it's going to be the biggest one yet. Meaning, it could take a couple weeks to sort out. Just have to have patience, then we can all enjoy the further (mis)adventures of our favorite heroine Ravy! I'll work as quick as I can, but it'll take time nonetheless."
Thanks alot. Sounds Great. :)

jamboloco

May 25, 2017
Any news? This is one of the most interesting corruption games, almost every other game the female character goes from nun to slut a breeze.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Finally some good news of my favorite game yay!

Quick note
Patrons only
Jul 8 at 4:02pm
Hi!
The update is ready. It'll take some time for me to apply proofreaded text into the game. Also fixing last bugs will take a day or two. But you can expect open bugtesting soon.

I know I was quiet for such a long time but it's not because I don't care about you guys. It's because I just couldn't bring myself to make a new post with disappointing news that update will be delayed.

More details about update soon.

Nerion

ejc171

May 6, 2017
Finally some good news of my favorite game yay!

Quick note
Patrons only
Jul 8 at 4:02pm
Hi!
The update is ready. It'll take some time for me to apply proofreaded text into the game. Also fixing last bugs will take a day or two. But you can expect open bugtesting soon.

I know I was quiet for such a long time but it's not because I don't care about you guys. It's because I just couldn't bring myself to make a new post with disappointing news that update will be delayed.

More details about update soon.

Nerion
Sweet! Thanks for letting us know. :)

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
while playing the kitchen scene there is another window opening and i only see some coloured stripes but i can play through this
but night 1 when i leave castle the game crashes.

do i need some updates?
i can play the older version without problems
can anyone help me please ?
still have this problem.
the other window is an active movie window

albinz

Jun 27, 2018
First of, love this game, and wish the developer all the best in making this, but I have two question.

The first one is that as I have read there is a new update coming, and Im new to this so Im unsure what to do when the updates comes. Do I have to replay everything again up to the new things or can I "transfer" my saves somehow?

And second is about Thomlin. Ive read in the walkthrough that after you have gitten to invisibility spell and fooled around in the tower, that he will come to your room the next day. Its been several days now and he hasnt showed up and I dont know how to progress his "story". Someone knows?

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
First of, love this game, and wish the developer all the best in making this, but I have two question.

The first one is that as I have read there is a new update coming, and Im new to this so Im unsure what to do when the updates comes. Do I have to replay everything again up to the new things or can I "transfer" my saves somehow?

And second is about Thomlin. Ive read in the walkthrough that after you have gitten to invisibility spell and fooled around in the tower, that he will come to your room the next day. Its been several days now and he hasnt showed up and I dont know how to progress his "story". Someone knows?
Hey for the first question when the update drops just overwrite the existing files or just copy your saves to the new game (this is what I do), for the second question you do variations of that event so it might be later he goes to your room or more requirements to trigger sorry I can't be more helpful with the second question it's been months since I played that part.

albinz

Jun 27, 2018
Hey for the first question when the update drops just overwrite the existing files or just copy your saves to the new game (this is what I do), for the second question you do variations of that event so it might be later he goes to your room or more requirements to trigger sorry I can't be more helpful with the second question it's been months since I played that part.
Ohh I see, well that seems easy enough, thanks.
And I played around a little in save editor and got it figured out, even tho I had to skip the part with recovering her panties, so now Ive done it all for now ^^
But thanks for your help and time ^^

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes