striker912

Mar 19, 2018
Here is a save from after that until you figure how to do it, it's been months since I have so sorry couldn't be more help
np, ive been following the not so detailed walkthrough. so much for completing in any order. Just so weird I cant finish a starting quest. just hoping its not a bug.

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
np, ive been following the not so detailed walkthrough. so much for completing in any order. Just so weird I cant finish a starting quest. just hoping its not a bug.
It's not a bug I had the same thing I think it's just because she isn't corrupted enough for the panties flash yet

swilliam

May 26, 2017
I think you might have to go buy the dress and wear it, could be wrong though since it was a while since I played as well.

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
I think you might have to go buy the dress and wear it, could be wrong though since it was a while since I played as well.
After checking his save he already had the dress but didn't check if he done the changing room masturbation

striker912

Mar 19, 2018
After checking his save he already had the dress but didn't check if he done the changing room masturbation
its automatic when u buy the dress. After searching around it was suggested to do/start every quest first before progressing in each quest.

btw how do I activate invisibility? Its not in the spell list or anything.

This is the most painful game iv'e ever played.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
its automatic when u buy the dress. After searching around it was suggested to do/start every quest first before progressing in each quest.

btw how do I activate invisibility? Its not in the spell list or anything.

This is the most painful game iv'e ever played.
You can't use invisibility... It's an event based spell (because you must be naked to use invis and some event will activate if you obtain the invisibility spell) Maybe later in future update when Revy is corrupted enough to naked in day / night...

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
"Maybe later in future update when Revy is corrupted enough to (be) naked in day / night..."
That is a day I have been waiting for! :p

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Imagine if the game had come out on time 2 months ago, now we'd have played it trough and have nothing to look forward to.

AwooHarpy

Jan 27, 2018
I love rushed games. They always turn out hilariously awful and I enjoy making fun of how silly everything is.

But I love well-made games even more. If the delays make the game better, then by all means the delays should happen.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
well i have the open beta test, and i would recommend to wait that week for the bugfree one :p

Reactions: campfap
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes