locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
not even a changelog what has bin done can some who is patreon on his site copy and paste it.
but dont take a link becausse then still whe canot see it

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
not even a changelog what has bin done can some who is patreon on his site copy and paste it.
but dont take a link becausse then still whe canot see it
changelog is spoilers.txt with the new scenes.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Some are not scenes, but just dialogue steps (2 entries of the list actually).
well only things i have, otherwise i would recommend to look at the big walkthrough. there is all info. he released it yesterday.

azerty789

May 10, 2017
That's not what I meant. I just wanted to highlight that two entries of the list won't lead to actual scenes. I tried for hours yesterday to go further in the antic shop line before watching the walkthrough. This line stops litteraly at the very beginning and doesn't allow players to accept the job.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
That's not what I meant. I just wanted to highlight that two entries of the list won't lead to actual scenes. I tried for hours yesterday to go further in the antic shop line before watching the walkthrough. This line stops litteraly at the very beginning and doesn't allow players to accept the job.
aah sorry, i have no clue myself. Havent done alot in new update :/

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
still got my bug from previos version
night 1
i try to leave the castle and an active movie window opens and the game crashed
when i enter kitchen for the first time same thing happens except the game doesnt crash. after i leave kitchen the other window closes again

i added screenshots but they dont show much

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
um, i am using an old save and got stucked in the commander and t.rep quest . i can't finish the last step, giving "sth" to the t.rep , any idea to fix that?
I have the same problem as you and currently stuck.
I imported my save from oct2017 version to july18.

I have to say the walkthroughs are really bad. "There is something on the way, but I wont tell you." Why are you making a walkthrough then? Call it a guide if you don't wanna make a walkthrough. Don't call it a walkthrough if you don't wanna walk people through.(the key is in the word) i wonder when people will learn the difference between a guide and walkthrough.
Bring your complaint to the actual Patreon page, not here.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
got a problem, no visuals actually show until I open the menus. I load the game and the screen is black but I can hear the character move, when I open the menu it opens and when I close it everything looks fine until I move and nothing changes but I still hear the character move. When I open the menus again everything jumps to wherever it suppose to be before the menu opens

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
anyone wanna clue me in on how you find nightshade fruits?
Edit: Found two going with Thomlin finding a gem, though that is an optional route so there has to be another way?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Fushan they are old its not upto date it whas the same as march15
but i am also stuck she says to early to sleep and i canot do anthing

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes