and somehow i canot find swimming spot

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
the spoiler and the walkthrough
plus i am stuck in the game she doesnt want to go to bed but i its alrdy dark
and somehow i canot find swimming spot
sent you a pm on discord, where i can show.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
According to the hints: "-New scene with Aldis."
what exactly is this new scene? i've completed the tower events with him and he's currently in a relationship with Revy. I tried to talk to him the following day but all he says is he's busy and will talk later.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
According to the hints: "-New scene with Aldis."
what exactly is this new scene? i've completed the tower events with him and he's currently in a relationship with Revy. I tried to talk to him the following day but all he says is he's busy and will talk later.
The next scene is when you decide to go to him for lost 10000 gold during the bank quest. He decides to give her "cheer-up" sex before giving her the money the next day.

D

Deleted member 187590

Really?

I'm a former patron and I loved this game on the first release, but I'm done. I know that H Games are not only based on CG, and there has to be a story and coherent text behind, but man...

Since March 2017 Nerion added CG's for 6 new events with variations.
Almost 17 months and 6 events really?

I'm dissapointed again, might as well forget about this game.

Reactions: Banangel

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
The next scene is when you decide to go to him for lost 10000 gold during the bank quest. He decides to give her "cheer-up" sex before giving her the money the next day.
Thanks pal, I will try that, this game has a lot of bugs that people should be reporting to the creators Patreon community tab.

found a bug whit the cat in frigen the village third time you try to pet him.
Script 'Pixel offset'line76: typeError occurred can't convert fixnum into string
You know he doesn't read this forum right? bring it to the community tab in his Patreon page.
this is not a necropost, just a reference to others who might encounter more.

EDIT:
According to the guide: "-Continue interacting with him until there will be an option to 'fool around' in the castle."

I'm stuck on the part where Ravy ivited Thomlin to do something perverted with her somewhere safe in the castle. but i can't seem to find this spot she's talking about.

And how exactly do you fool around with Thomlin in the castle? i've tried going everywhere to find a "safe spot" think, still nothing.

EDIT: found the safe spot. it's inside the food storage cabin, another one is inside the watch tower on the east.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
@cedr777 that's realy a old message that from 2016
dont take old cows from the river or in dutch haal geen ouwe koeie uit de sloot

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
i can't find the fourth key?

i found the one the daughters room the one in the barracks and the tomatoes

ngayemra

Nov 15, 2017
Hey guys! After saving Ella , I talk to Marienne then Ravy talk about meeting Marienne and Ela at river , in the end Ravy says that " meet me in front of the entrance tonight " , but i cant find Marienne for the rest of the day, anyone know where i can find her?
Edit : NVM XD I have to talk to father in the same morning to see Marie in the evening!

Yeehan

Jul 29, 2018
the spoiler and the walkthrough
plus i am stuck in the game she doesn't want to go to bed but i its alrdy dark
Same problem after back from forest and try to read book,
and press Q can't open the quest list
Does anyone has same problem too ?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes