locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
nope srry normaly quest is normaly in the X list where save is aswhell but i think it has to be unlocked some how

Banangel

May 23, 2017
Really?

I'm a former patron and I loved this game on the first release, but I'm done. I know that H Games are not only based on CG, and there has to be a story and coherent text behind, but man...

Since March 2017 Nerion added CG's for 6 new events with variations.
Almost 17 months and 6 events really?

I'm dissapointed again, might as well forget about this game.
Too slow and little update right ?

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
still got my bug from previos version
night 1
i try to leave the castle and an active movie window opens and the game crashed
when i enter kitchen for the first time same thing happens except the game doesnt crash. after i leave kitchen the other window closes again

i added screenshots but they dont show much
i am repeating my request for help once again
op #414 on page 21

i suspect now that it is not the game but my pc because i cant play older versions anymore without the same thing happening

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
this game is kinda boring i mean really it takes like 2 months for her to even touch some guys penis that is so unrealistic

trs767

Jul 14, 2017
this game is kinda boring i mean really it takes like 2 months for her to even touch some guys penis that is so unrealistic
I actually quite like the game primarily BECAUSE of the pace. I find it refreshing that the MC does not become an insta slut. But yunno different strokes and all.

Reactions: prmk

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
It appears I'm not the only one suprised at thr lack of content in this update, right? The chart for this version makes me think there's a max of 10 new events, probably less, in about 5 months of work.

Edit; Just realised I got confused with March last year having a version. With 10 events since October, that's kinda taking the piss. Towergirls (the other one I follow especially closely) has gone through an entire rebrand and redesign of EVERY main character in about 3-4 months.

Reactions: XdnaX

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
It appears I'm not the only one suprised at thr lack of content in this update, right? The chart for this version makes me think there's a max of 10 new events, probably less, in about 5 months of work.

Edit; Just realised I got confused with March last year having a version. With 10 events since October, that's kinda taking the piss. Towergirls (the other one I follow especially closely) has gone through an entire rebrand and redesign of EVERY main character in about 3-4 months.
I think Nerion may be a sole developer who's working on this as a hobby, so I wouldn't expect a lot of fast paced development. Based on his comparison to that of a hydra during an update post on patreon, I'm think he may have had some difficulty figuring out what direction he wanted to take specifically.

Comparing from the Oct build, it seems every existing arc received an additional 3 or so scenes. Yet the bulk of the work was focused on world building and story foundation planning. Oct's release ended just before the teleportation spell was completed, and since there seemed to be a lot of room in the void, I'm thinking there's going to be a lot of other places for Revy to explore later. Besides, it probably took a long time to create the capital and all of the rooms it has. Not to mention it must have taken a long to to populate that custom world with people and dialog that could easily be overlooked.

Does that excuse the lack of content? I don't know, but looking through the guide-chart posted earlier, it seems the flow of the game is getting pretty complicated. It took me about 6 hours to play this this current update from the start of the game, and that was me trying to skip through scenes I've seen. I did notice that some of the dialog was different, so he could have reviewed the old scenes to make sure the portrayed the characters accurately.

Plus, life happens. I'm just glad that he's continuing to work on the project.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
I actually quite like the game primarily BECAUSE of the pace. I find it refreshing that the MC does not become an insta slut. But yunno different strokes and all.
yeah but two months and not even having sex with a guy even after doing all the masturbating together is kinda unrealistic from my pov i mean you can't even try and suck if for him? i do also like that she doesn't turn into a slut right away but i think it's too slow

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
just reached the end of T.reps scenes. we are left with such a fucking cliffhanger :FeelsBadMan:that i'm about to pull my hairs out lol.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
just reached the end of T.reps scenes. we are left with such a fucking cliffhanger :FeelsBadMan:that i'm about to pull my hairs out lol.
what was the new event for the t>rep quests casue i idk if my save bugged and i cant continues is path. i flash the kid,old man,the guy in the capital and did the date with him, and flash the prisoner. the only thing new i see new in that part the prisoner masterbathing if that it then damn XD

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
if you have save before last event with him, please share. mine is bugged so have to redo tomorrow :)

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
what was the new event for the t>rep quests casue i idk if my save bugged and i cant continues is path. i flash the kid,old man,the guy in the capital and did the date with him, and flash the prisoner. the only thing new i see new in that part the prisoner masterbathing if that it then damn XD
The last scene is a reward scene if you complete his second task and Revy didn't masturbate before reporting back. Also, during the maid job, you can bend over for him, and he'll tease her if she's wearing the skimpy panties. Note that you do have to date Aldis at the tower before she'll enter T.rep's room (a part of that intertwined complexity I mentioned in my last post, though I'm not sure why this one's relevant yet).

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes