Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
probly 1-2 weeks, since its final bugfix i think it is.
Shit, I'm leaving for a month into a shithole without Internet, and I was hoping that the new update would be out before the end of the week, so I could download it now and play it during that month...

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Shit, I'm leaving for a month into a shithole without Internet, and I was hoping that the new update would be out before the end of the week, so I could download it now and play it during that month...
well iam not sure, let us hope it comes out before then :p

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with new version - Thanks @Fushan!

And thanks @crust for the reup of the Oct 2017 version! :)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thanks for the map but it's too small and unreadable. Can we get the map in a higher quality? Thanks for the share.

Nikkisky

Jul 13, 2017
Guys!!, could anyone help me with the save file from where the last version left off? (Stable Oct 2017 Version) I don't wanna play the whole thing from scratch!

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
I will just wait for the bug-fixed version. Beta got released almost 2 weeks ago, it should be around the corner.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
hmmm i think i could wasch disches but no chance right? i mean the game still runs. but i cant do nothing more... or did i do somethink wrong?

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
Hello is the new open beta testing version has portrait on the side i mean is it "with boys" or without them.

zer0ality

Aug 18, 2017
Literally stuck on the first quest in this new beta.None of the 3 guys in the armory can tell me the location of the chest. Is this a bug?

azerty789

May 10, 2017
First of all, I would say a huge thank you to Fushan for sharing.

Now, I have to say that I'm extremly disappointed by this update. I usually don't complain about free stuff but I was used to be a Nerion's patron before (This was my very first pledge actually) and I feel that I was right when I cancelled my pledge one month before the October 2017 update.

In September 2017, Nerion made a poll about pubic hair for Ravy. Hairs won, so Nerion said he will implement this feature in the update following the one of OCT17. But apparently it was a lie.

Now I will use spoiler tags this it's related to the actual update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For me, it's just a lazzy update that shouldn't have taken more that 2-3 months to produce. With a total absence of entirely new scene and broken promisses, this update is a huge disappointment (I know that I already said that... :x).

And last but not least, Nerion's communication is getting worse and worse. I feel bad to say this since Nerion was the very first creator I decided tu support, but I don't think he's a reliable anymore; not with my criteria anyway... I was about to pledge again (I was waiting for August 1st); and thanks God, Fushan gave me the opportunity to save both my money and my hopes for future updates.

Edit: There is one entirely new scene in this update... My bad...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Literally stuck on the first quest in this new beta.None of the 3 guys in the armory can tell me the location of the chest. Is this a bug?
I can't progress past that either, seems like the game is broken af.
Edit figured it out, press A on your keyboard to read minds, i thought it was A on controller and since I didnt use one i assumed x was the key.

Reactions: zer0ality

zer0ality

Aug 18, 2017
I can't progress past that either, seems like the game is broken af.
Edit figured it out, press A on your keyboard to read minds, i thought it was A on controller and since I didnt use one i assumed x was the key.
Thank you so much . It works.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I have to say the walkthroughs are really bad. "There is something on the way, but I wont tell you." Why are you making a walkthrough then? Call it a guide if you don't wanna make a walkthrough. Don't call it a walkthrough if you don't wanna walk people through.(the key is in the word) i wonder when people will learn the difference between a guide and walkthrough.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes