azerty789

May 10, 2017
He's on the second floor of the castle at daytime and in the courtyard at night (somewhere between the well and the soldier barrack).

Teranoid

Mar 8, 2018
pretty slow-paced game.. kinda buggy aswell.. i like the art tho

one question:
T. Rep says "have you shown your lovely backside to someone yet?" - according to the walkthrough and some posts here, i need to flash the prisoner and the ladder kid - i cant flash em tho.. what am i missing?

edit: nvm.. got it. - i had to pick up stuff and show those employees my butt while working as a maid.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
what is the different about with boys and without boys
You know... If you just go back a page (number 26) the answer is already there... (if you're lazy it's a portrait of 2 Ravy's childhood friends)
Btw the Jul18 patreon version post is already set to public so you can download it there...

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
it would really help if someone could point me to the up to date walk thru. if not can someone tell me who is the 4th person i'm supposed to flash for second quest of T. rep

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Somewhat abandoned?
What is abandoned? The game or the other?
The update is just really slow between version... (October 2017 version to July 2018 version = 9 months)... Expect the new version is at 2019 or 2020... Well sometimes Nerion will post something at it's patreon page... Better wait a long time for the new version to come out...

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
its not abandonded but he just slow but most off the time he has a update it whould quite alot and he is doing this on his own no1 else

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Can someone please explain to me how to progress the t.rep quest i have tried in multiple version and it always get stuck at the same point. I have flashed the prisoner now everytime i go there it just says enough for now, flashing the young kid by the ladder at castle does nothing, talking to the t.rep does nothing. It's infuriating since its possible the best quest line in the whole game and it just constantly bugs >.<

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
go to bed and when you get the option for masturbation choice T.rep as choice and say yes and go through the whole ordeal a couple off nights until its high enough to continiu in that choice

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
So i have been keeping an eye on this game for a while and was wondering can anyone who have played it give me an Idea of how far the corruption in the game is ? Like are we still at oh no someone saw my panties or she can show herself with a bit less clothing but still Very embarrased or are we closer to her liking what we do to her ? As i am a fan of the much later stages of these kind of games i would like to Know how far we are now

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
So i have been keeping an eye on this game for a while and was wondering can anyone who have played it give me an Idea of how far the corruption in the game is ? Like are we still at oh no someone saw my panties or she can show herself with a bit less clothing but still Very embarrased or are we closer to her liking what we do to her ? As i am a fan of the much later stages of these kind of games i would like to Know how far we are now
I think it's still at middle stage... She's rather like it if there are peope she knew but if it's a stranger she seems embarassed... Still can't get her to drop the panties and go commando (T_T)...

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
go to bed and when you get the option for masturbation choice T.rep as choice and say yes and go through the whole ordeal a couple off nights until its high enough to continiu in that choice
I have done this loads she seem to be stuck in a loop. Just keeps going on about a dream in which she flashes her panties to the t.rep then at the end says she hopes her reward will be worth it but it never moves on from that.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Okay after every trial and error test I could possible do I found the problem.

When you reach the point of t.rep quest where you need to flash the boy laddie who is on the left side of the castle grounds near the ladder, if it does not work you need to climb the ladder, then climb back down, then activate mind reader ability and read his mind, he will say something like "I saw it she has white panties on", this should fix the quest line for you.

I hope this helps someone avoid the frustration and pain I have suffered with this quest line XD

quauwdsi

Oct 30, 2017
Okay after every trial and error test I could possible do I found the problem.

When you reach the point of t.rep quest where you need to flash the boy laddie who is on the left side of the castle grounds near the ladder, if it does not work you need to climb the ladder, then climb back down, then activate mind reader ability and read his mind, he will say something like "I saw it she has white panties on", this should fix the quest line for you.

I hope this helps someone avoid the frustration and pain I have suffered with this quest line XD
OMG this finally worked! Thanks a lot for the message lol I already thought it was a bug.

Now I'm at the T.rep stage where he just keeps saying come back the next day... here's hoping this isn't an actual bug because I talked to the capital ladder guy before getting the reward lol.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
OMG this finally worked! Thanks a lot for the message lol I already thought it was a bug.

Now I'm at the T.rep stage where he just keeps saying come back the next day... here's hoping this isn't an actual bug because I talked to the capital ladder guy before getting the reward lol.
Fingers crossed for you but you should be okay I had completed every single possible questline before I fixed this bug on mine and was still able to progres.

Things I specifically did to try progress the t.rep quest.
1. Aldis Story - Did not lose virginity to him.
2. Ela Story - Rescued her.
3. Marienne Story - Sneaked to her room in the nude.
4. Mayor Story - Everything currently available.

There is one thing I think may work if you haven't already done it.
go to the bank in the city speak to clerk,
go to charity guy get 10k charity money from him
go to city let the people rob you,
go to bank when presented with options about who to ask for help.

Select t.rep guy.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
who are the 3° and 4° man i'm supposed to flash for second quest of T. rep
1. Laddie - Castle Left Side By Ladder.
2. Prisoner - Town Hall Prison Area Downstairs In Building Where The Mayor Works.
3. Old Man - North Of Town Area Where The Executioner/Charity Collectors House Is.
4. Second City Ladder Guy - North Of City By A Ladder (Must Have Unlocked 2nd City)

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes