goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
is the dog still ingame ? i cant find it... day 3 (daytime) searched the "northern part" 20 times.. there is no dog tied to a tree.. are we talking about the 1 forest, left side..

walkthrough says day 3 ( clearly )

Day4 still no dog !! in the forest nothern part, god damn i also searched south west east, everywhere.. !! tf

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
is the dog still ingame ? i cant find it... day 3 (daytime) searched the "northern part" 20 times.. there is no dog tied to a tree.. are we talking about the 1 forest, left side..

walkthrough says day 3 ( clearly )
There is only one forest.. but yes, he's tied up on the first section, near the top edge. You should get some kind of emote stating that she can hear a dog cry when he's there.

Reactions: goditseb

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
There is only one forest.. but yes, he's tied up on the first section, near the top edge. You should get some kind of emote stating that she can hear a dog cry when he's there.
what emote ? where can i get it ? there is no such hint..
I have only have the weird green medal thing from the old village lady for the herb.. i am confused.. really

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
what emote ? where can i get it ? there is no such hint..
I have only the weird green medal thing from the old village lady for the herb.. i am confused.. really
It's in the forest before the primitive village... Search the page 26 for the exact tree in the north forest

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Can't seem to progress T.Rep quest.
Last thing I did was the first bigger quest. Talked to commander and went back to t.rep, flashed him. Talked to commander again and after that T.Rep simply says me "(...)" . Slowly doing maid quests, but T. Rep isn't there.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Can't seem to progress T.Rep quest.
Last thing I did was the first bigger quest. Talked to commander and went back to t.rep, flashed him. Talked to commander again and after that T.Rep simply says me "(...)" . Slowly doing maid quests, but T. Rep isn't there.
Did you buy the dress?

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Did you buy the dress?
yeah wearing the dress.
Although I did the quest. Talk to commander > t. rep > commander > t.rep without the dress.. bought dress afterwards.

EDIT: Bought another sundress... got now another event.
EDIT2: Walkthrough says this though "
-Talk with T. rep wearing sundress.

-Ravy will have a dream about it.
" This never happened..
EDIT3: Okay.. actually got to progress now. But now I'm stuck with teleport quest. Made fuel, got empty bottles and got gem from forest and shop. But nothing seems to move on.. will edit if find a way

To add: On a side note.. damn I wish this game had "collection room" to see all scenes and such... Because usually with these RPGmakers games I do first playthrough blind and depending how much I liked it. If less, i usually download 100% savegame to see all scenes I missed.

As damn.. RPGmaker scene finding is such a event triggering puzzle which I'm not fan of as you can miss a lot..

Aside that loving this game. Addicting, kinky and fun. Wanna more of such type of tease and exhibit games.

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah I'm officially stuck now. Tried multiple places... T. Rep can't talk to me and game wants me to talk to that Princess (forgot her name), but she is in capital. And I cannot go to capital because I cannot seem to finish teleport anyhow. I got double gems from forest (for some reason had black screen and could get extra gems), got gems from shops as well. I do have fuel as well... father showed crystal ball but couldn't do anything with it. And father now is making new spell that isn't ready yet. Had small "invisibility" spell event, but didn't actually get the spell. As spell isn't finished yet (didn't make my clothes invisible) or whatever. Nevertheless don't have the actual spell yet.

Can't go to mayor room either anymore.
Blonde hair dude quest is finished (love selection told no, now cant do anything with him)
Other dude last thing I could do is go to basement and have the typical masturbation show-off.

So yeah.. rip I cannot figure out what to do next. Been trying past 4 hours or so.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
***Have you: Saved Marienne; Taken Thom to the feast until the most daring thing is done; Been to the tower with Aldis; Completed the first show panties quest? These are all required to unlock the capital.

***Many are having trouble with T. Rep... If you have talked to him while working as a maid, and have the sundress, try sleeping without masturbating for a few nights. If you get that dream, you should be able to hold D and show panties to him in the evening. This should open the show panties to two people quest.

***Don't forget to download the walk through map that was linked on the first page.

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
have you tried go to bed and maturbate on the T.rep perhaps
a couple of night's
Will test out. Will edit post with results.
UPDATE: Did skip few days with and without masturbation. Same dream text and T. Rep says still that he is busy and come tomorrow again and Ravy mention visiting Marienne.

***Have you: Saved Marienne; Taken Thom to the feast until the most daring thing is done; Been to the tower with Aldis; Completed the first show panties quest? These are all required to unlock the capital.

***Many are having trouble with T. Rep... If you have talked to him while working as a maid, and have the sundress, try sleeping without masturbating for a few nights. If you get that dream, you should be able to hold D and show panties to him in the evening. This should open the show panties to two people quest.

***Don't forget to download the walk through map that was linked on the first page.
Saved Ela you mean? How I even invite Thom to feast? Been to tower. Done first flashing. And 2nd flashing.
UPDATE: I can do masturbation show-off inside the castle. 3 locations found so far. Left side of castle (storage room or whatever), inside bottom right tower and inside the basement. No idea how invite him to village.
Last scene in the village I could do is go dance, go forest and let the girl finger me and give a handjob to the guy.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
As for getting Thom to go to the feast, you have to A) go to the feast yourself a few times. B) masturbate with Thom in the SE tower until you get caught (2 times?). Then, A) recover panties B) reward Thom, maybe a few times. Ravy should let you know (in the evening) when to take Thom (I cannot remember if I had to try to go to the feast to trigger it?)

BTW:

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018

Hi!
A quick note from me about the progress of work on the new version.

I am slowly approaching the end, 20-30 percent remaining. If everything goes well, the new version will be ready before the new year.

Upcoming version will be bigger then previous version.

Just letting you know.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Will test out. Will edit post with results.
UPDATE: Did skip few days with and without masturbation. Same dream text and T. Rep says still that he is busy and come tomorrow again and Ravy mention visiting Marienne..
What exactly is the exact phrase you are stuck on? Reading the code, you need to masturbate to Mr. Bladewoods at night in your own bed. You will then receive the notice "Ravy can now lift her skirt in Mr. Bladewoods room. Use D key.". Which then enables you to show panties to him.

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
As for getting Thom to go to the feast, you have to A) go to the feast yourself a few times. B) masturbate with Thom in the SE tower until you get caught (2 times?). Then, A) recover panties B) reward Thom, maybe a few times. Ravy should let you know (in the evening) when to take Thom (I cannot remember if I had to try to go to the feast to trigger it?)

BTW:
Okay, managed to reach end-line with Thom. So could have feast scene.
Aldis started talking with me again, had 1 scene swimming with him.
Managed to progress as well Mayor line, last time I worked Mayor wasn't in office. Maid is keeping eye on me now as she claims.

Also by that Image I should be able to go to capital. I have gem from shop, gem from deep in forest where I went with Thom. Made 2 fuel. First when I was given crystal ball I had some sort of dialogue I cannot remember, but I think it meant that I had no use for it yet.
And now basically no matter whenever I talk with father, he says he is working on spell spell and after that he' busy.
and as I was typing the DAMN comment... I made 3rd fuel... and now Ravy told I should enough for spell..... please kill me.

:/ 12 hour save and finally can go to capital.

What exactly is the exact phrase you are stuck on? Reading the code, you need to masturbate to Mr. Bladewoods at night in your own bed. You will then receive the notice "Ravy can now lift her skirt in Mr. Bladewoods room. Use D key.". Which then enables you to show panties to him.
That part is done a while ago.
Dialogue I'm stuck with Trade Rep is the following.
Ravy "..."
T. Rep "Hello, Ravy. I'm a bit busy right now. Can you come tomorrow?"
Ravy "Okay"
Ravy "..."
Ravy "Huh... for now I should probably do something else..."
Ravy "Maybe I should visit Marianne?"

And that is the part I'm basically stuck.
:/ Comment above

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Dialogue I'm stuck with Trade Rep is the following.
Ravy "..."
T. Rep "Hello, Ravy. I'm a bit busy right now. Can you come tomorrow?"
Ravy "Okay"
Ravy "..."
Ravy "Huh... for now I should probably do something else..."
Ravy "Maybe I should visit Marianne?"

And that is the part I'm basically stuck.
You get that dialogue when you are on the T.Rep quest line, progressing to showing panties in public but you have not yet visited the capitol (switch 147 is off).

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Okay, think I've done essentially now every event now by that chart image file. Can't seem to find anything new. Did manage to break Bar Job in capital. Served them all incorrect drinks and got stuck in "bring them drinks" part. Couldn't finish the job essentially.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Okay, think I've done essentially now every event now by that chart image file. Can't seem to find anything new. Did manage to break Bar Job in capital. Served them all incorrect drinks and got stuck in "bring them drinks" part. Couldn't finish the job essentially.
Yea... there's a bug if you deliver the wrong drink to the bottom-left table too many times (the event is not yet finished). You can bypass it by running the game in debug mode and bumping the drink count up by one. There's no new content tho... the last you should see is flashing your panties at the bottom guy of the top-right table (nearest to the counter).

tibasu

May 16, 2018
I enjoy this game, but judging from what I'm reading here and from my own experiences, there's a lot that can be worked on.

• You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully for the next update. Doesn't feel very good having to use a walkthrough just to figure out who to talk to and when.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
IIRC quest menu is accessible by pressing Q... But it's still not working correctly right now... There are some scene with "will be added in new version" but it's scarce (I think the scene with aldis and thomas have that message)...

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes