CDM

Apr 11, 2018
This is Save with all the sex scenes in the game being Virgo,I hope that in the future there will be more scenes of Virgo not only for the protagonist but for other girls in the game

Reactions: johnyakuza1

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I try 50 times and nothing It happened
It has been a long time for me, but I think you might need to progress some other quest lines. I no longer have my copy of the walk through picture, so I cannot provide you an actual solution, but be sure to follow the in-game quest log.

BlackSaturn

Dec 13, 2020
Hello
Is there a way to change game resolution?
Then windowed it's too small and borders don't move, then "alt+Enter"ed - it's too stretched on widescreen.

Aug 8, 2018
Hello
Is there a way to change game resolution?
Then windowed it's too small and borders don't move, then "alt+Enter"ed - it's too stretched on widescreen.

Add custom resolutions or just use the ones provided by the application.
Right click the titlebar of the app you wish to resize for options.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
Anyone have any idea when the next update might be coming? I realise this game has a fairly slow release schedule, but it's been a few months since the last one (if the main post is to be believed, anyway).

Reactions: Smash Master 158

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Anyone have any idea when the next update might be coming? I realise this game has a fairly slow release schedule, but it's been a few months since the last one (if the main post is to be believed, anyway).
if i had patreon i could see how long it takes... but let's calm down and wait

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes