Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Serious question: why do the Devs post the free version? Wouldn't that harm their business with paid subscriptions?
Some games are intended to be free and the devs are active in this community, their patreons are often just for donations. Other games are not intended to be here but their devs allow them to remain and choose to help out in the forums, perhaps some of the players from here will donate anyway (some do).

Feb 1, 2018
Serious question: why do the Devs post the free version? Wouldn't that harm their business with paid subscriptions?
The game is not normally posted by the dev, this isnt a "legitimate copy" distribution kind of forum, thats why I made a request in the game requests thread

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
The game is not normally posted by the dev, this isnt a "legitimate copy" distribution kind of forum, thats why I made a request in the game requests thread
are you sure about that? the user who posted the game It has the title "game developer"

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
are you sure about that? the user who posted the game It has the title "game developer"
That just means that they are a game developer for one of the many games found here, not that they are the developer of this specific game.

Jul 13, 2018
I think I found a bug. If you deny Neel and leave, it says you shouldn't visit him for a while. If you go to the area anyway, it will not let you enter his house, but it will also not let you go back to town, so you are stuck in that area for good.

• Sad
Reactions: PolarTiger
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes