locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
CDM she never had full on sex since she only let herself being fingered on the party so how did you managed that
is that village whit the overly sexed out ppl iff so you should have saved it to the evening.
and it doesnt matter iff you resist ravy still getting penetrated at the night funin the other village
so there are 4de-virgin-nizing moments in the game the major does it aswhell you have to be there when the other maid aint working.
normaly the mayor could have sex whit you but somehow i believe its stil bugged

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Ravy isnt a loli becausse that's way smaller then she whould be or this game whould have a loli Tag which it doesnt

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Hell, how much time will it take to replay up to the new content and, more important, how not to screw the walkthrough...

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
About the update:

well.. 5 months for few lines is not really good, I understand that the dev is already working on another project, not sure if the sequel or another thing but he said in ren'py, since he said is already near the end of the game I think he should focus more on complete the whole story, actually i'm bit disappointed if the sequel will use ren'py, rpgm have that feeling of immersion that other engine can't have, MV or wolf may a better solution.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I am not reading 72 more pages to see if there is a comment... Dude if your penis ever has a pale shaft and a dark head you are squeezing it to hard, try a firm but gentle grip.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
About the update:

well.. 5 months for few lines is not really good, I understand that the dev is already working on another project, not sure if the sequel or another thing but he said in ren'py, since he said is already near the end of the game I think he should focus more on complete the whole story, actually i'm bit disappointed if the sequel will use ren'py, rpgm have that feeling of immersion that other engine can't have, MV or wolf may a better solution.
I'm not into ren'py either but it's the creator's decision so we'll have to buy that decision

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
CDM she never had full on sex since she only let herself being fingered on the party so how did you managed that
is that village whit the overly sexed out ppl iff so you should have saved it to the evening.
and it doesnt matter iff you resist ravy still getting penetrated at the night funin the other village
so there are 4de-virgin-nizing moments in the game the major does it aswhell you have to be there when the other maid aint working.
normaly the mayor could have sex whit you but somehow i believe its stil bugged
I'm having trouble cooperating what you've written, are you talking about my saves?Yes I only put the scenes Virgo I only found 4 scenes, the bandits, the blond boy, the festival and the Mayor, if There were others besides these I didn't find

Arasys

Jul 5, 2017
I remember there being a flowchart for the options in this game. Also one with the hints to the riddles. Am I remembering wrong?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I remember there being a flowchart for the options in this game. Also one with the hints to the riddles. Am I remembering wrong?
I haven't seen the flowchart since the new quest system was complimented. Sadly, I accidentally deleted my only copy some months ago. I also cannot quite remember where the hints for the riddles were located, but they are likely to be found in posts in this thread from after the initial release of the game. I have not searched for them myself, but remember seeing them in a post or a document a long time ago.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
the scene she has sex with Nell and Massause job There is no blood and there is also no mention that she is a Virgo and the other scenes all have blood and mention that she is a virgin I think the creator has forgotten this detail or wants to remove the blood from the game

Reactions: PolarTiger

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I can't work both of restaurant and bar

Only can buy items when talking to the owners
I am trying to remember the requirements. I think that she needs to try on the summer dress (and wish to have money to buy it) before wanting to work in Frigen. This would open working for the restaurant and the maid job. If the bar you are talking about is the one in Frigin, I do not think she can work there.
In the capital, I think she needs to run out of money before accepting work in the bar and massage parlor. Both of which would require at least two visits before she would accept. I cannot say for sure if the charity money needs to be taken to the bank first or not for the jobs in the capital.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes