narukamiYuu

Dec 22, 2019
Can someone give me a hand, i can't start the bar events, when i talk to the bar in the capital Ravy just says shes not interested in the job

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Forgive me if I'm beating a dead horse, but....

The QTE needs to be revisited imo. I feel like it's worse the the Girl in the Red Slave Collar on Sex Slave difficulty.

I get it that you don't want people scum saving, but it's really the only way to earn gold that I've seen so far.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Forgive me if I'm beating a dead horse, but....

The QTE needs to be revisited imo. I feel like it's worse the the Girl in the Red Slave Collar on Sex Slave difficulty.

I get it that you don't want people scum saving, but it's really the only way to earn gold that I've seen so far.
I don't understand what you mean but it seems that now the focus of the next att is Blackwood and the other 2 boys

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I don't understand what you mean but it seems that now the focus of the next att is Blackwood and the other 2 boys
QTE is the quick time event for maid cleaning, the Girl in the Red Slave Collar is now known as The Crimson Colosseum.

https://f95zone.to/threads/crimson-colosseum-v1-02-enokippu-kagura-games.11584/

Sex Slave difficulty is the one of the difficulty settings you can set for the quick time events in that game, and it's insanely fast. Or as I've said elsewhere I just might be too slow, but still it's no fun to "lose" to the event all the time. And yeah, I'm trying to progress Blackwood at the moment, but it's just not happening, so I'm guessing I'm missing another event.

I've been asking questions on the game's discord site, and getting responses, so I'm progressing, just slowly.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
QTE is the quick time event for maid cleaning, the Girl in the Red Slave Collar is now known as The Crimson Colosseum.

Sex Slave difficulty is the one of the difficulty settings you can set for the quick time events in that game, and it's insanely fast. Or as I've said elsewhere I just might be too slow, but still it's no fun to "lose" to the event all the time. And yeah, I'm trying to progress Blackwood at the moment, but it's just not happening, so I'm guessing I'm missing another event.

I've been asking questions on the game's discord site, and getting responses, so I'm progressing, just slowly.
If you are having too much trouble with the maid cleaning, interact with the plant just below the cabinet where the maid outfit is stored. You will be able to get a decent payment without being successful with the cleaning.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
If you are having too much trouble with the maid cleaning, interact with the plant just below the cabinet where the maid outfit is stored. You will be able to get a decent payment without being successful with the cleaning.
Yeah, I'm just a tad, (a lot), OCD and it irritates me.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018

This game you mentioned I tried to play on my cell phone and wow the gameplay is horrible...when I look for an H-Game I don't want to suffer so much in Gameplays

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
This game you mentioned I tried to play on my cell phone and wow the gameplay is horrible...when I look for an H-Game I don't want to suffer so much in Gameplays
I play mainly on my pc, sorry didn't even think about using a phone on that game..

catnippy

Jun 1, 2020
You can use old saves.
Thanks! I was having a problem figuring out how to use them, because I was copying them from the older version files and pasting them in the saves folder, but it seems ou just have to paste them in the main folder of the new version. That solved it. :)

catnippy

Jun 1, 2020
I'm having some problems with the charity quest though. For some reason, the executioner has the door from the room he's standing closed and I can't get in there to talk to him about the bank. Is that a bug or do I need to gather all the money to open the bank account before talking to him?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
unfortunately or luckily depending on your taste it's just a scene.
Damn, what a shame, the scene that's there is really well written hardcore one.
I'd hoped there would be some more by now, but I guess it was just another case of the dev playing 'Fetish Tag Pokemon'

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
Nope unfortunately the focus will not be on the dog
so no further updates at all? are you saying that there will never be further progress in the dog story regardless of how much time passes? even if years pass? i can wait for years for that, but i will be disappointed if that is not the case.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes