Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
So I might just be dumb, but... I think I might've inadvertently locked myself out of the mayor questline. For whatever reason, the 'knock twice on the middle door of the town hall on the second floor' now shows up as grey, and the line itself is in the 'completed' section. Is this just the quest menu not displaying what has/hasn't been completed properly (which it has a history of), or did I actually accidentally lock myself out (in case anyone else did the same thing/has some idea about it)?

Zalubia

Sep 22, 2020
I keep seeing discussions saying this game has public nudity/exhibitionism/Enf content but I played this game for hours and couldn’t find any. Can someone explain when that all happens in the game?

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
90 percent of these games need the tag. They all talk a lot on their discord or Patreon but they are primarily leeching off their subscribers, even if they do update, it's going to be 1 scene 20 images and that's it. People, stop giving these guys your money, maybe they would actually make content...

Reactions: Dagoth Urgers

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
not sure about this...he always gone for long time but come back with huge update...
True... but I wouldn't call the updates huge. More like people making enough of a fuss and abandoning hope/support to the point where he panics and DOES SOMETHING, promises more to come ...and silence. Rince and repeat.

Game is great at its unique take on slow corruption, but if people look at what was actually added in the last 5 years or so... it can only be described as depressing. Game has been on lifesupport for many years now. Theres no telling if this is it, or if its just playing possum with us yet again.

As much as I loved this game, I no longer expect anything from it.

Edit:
Is tagged as abandonbed cause community rules:
-Cause: 6 month without sign of life from part of nerion
Also, an observation. Make of this what you will:
1643659292916.png

Last edited:

kenryu777

May 30, 2017
This was my comment a while back. For the amount received.. I stopped. You can see the timestamp estimate

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
the rule is after 6months no news then the tag of abandond should be there not after 1month or 2
i believe that's a rule on F95zone.to aka here on this site get this game off Abandond
from his discord ppl are saying he is still bizzy whit the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Banshee96

just_flug

May 21, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to get to the river? Or just have a map of the game, it's infuriating navigating around

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes