CDM

Apr 11, 2018
so no further updates at all? are you saying that there will never be further progress in the dog story regardless of how much time passes? even if years pass? i can wait for years for that, but i will be disappointed if that is not the case.
Yes the creator already said that the focus will only be on 3 characters and with that the end and he will make another game as a continuation of the fountain of mana With the protagonist's daughter

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
Yes the creator already said that the focus will only be on 3 characters and with that the end and he will make another game as a continuation of the fountain of mana With the protagonist's daughter
alright, thanks for elaborating.

azerty789

May 10, 2017
4 months without a sign of life.... I'm so glad that Nerion promised better communication two updates ago.... Don't be fooled by the date on the latest Patreon post; it's the date of the automatic shifting from a post for patrons to a public post. The very last sign of life is a comment 4 months ago.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
4 months without a sign of life.... I'm so glad that Nerion promised better communication two updates ago.... Don't be fooled by the date on the latest Patreon post; it's the date of the automatic shifting from a post for patrons to a public post. The very last sign of life is a comment 4 months ago.
and their Discord rarely does anyone show up to say something...

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I thought a new version....and than only 2 lonely posts....you'll see there is a good reason why it took soooo long for the next update (abducted by aliens is always a good one).
Well he said that the next game would use another engine (one I don't like) so maybe he's already focused on this new game

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The dog will also lose his shit if he gets forgotten again on the next update. And Ravy as well, after she gets aware that he could take care of her needs.
I dig all the doge + Ravy theme too but it seems it ain't happening.
Well, we still have the goblin. I once offered Nerion the idea of making our lil' Ravy able to go the "Forest Witch" route, rise and educate her own goblin army and then go on ahead and conquer the whole forest and beyond, maybe find and tame other creatures too while at it... hehe. :sneaky: Making her into a fucktoy is all fun and games but i also enjoy making bitch queens who conquer everything.

Reactions: DimS40

grashopper1977

Jul 14, 2020
The Dog will NOT get updated as long as Nerion uses Patron. Below is a part of Patron's policy:

Offensive and graphic creations:

We understand that artists sometimes have to push boundaries to create thought-provoking art, so we don’t review offensive and graphic creations with strict black and white guidelines. We instead review creations in the context of the whole creator page.

However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Lolita are allowed on Patreon.

Another game that I follow and play left Patron because of a couple of the fetishe listed.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The Dog will NOT get updated as long as Nerion uses Patron. Below is a part of Patron's policy:

Offensive and graphic creations:

We understand that artists sometimes have to push boundaries to create thought-provoking art, so we don’t review offensive and graphic creations with strict black and white guidelines. We instead review creations in the context of the whole creator page.

However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Lolita are allowed on Patreon.

Another game that I follow and play left Patron because of a couple of the fetishe listed.
Yes I know Patreon doesn't allow it. That's why I say patreon is a shitty platform, an owner should always take care of her pet needs. And there are a lot of platforms who actually care about pets happiness.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes