ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get to the river? Or just have a map of the game, it's infuriating navigating around
There's actually not a lot of locations in this game and with speed boost and teleport you can get around very quickly. There's only the fortress, town, capitol and forest. Most locations consist of just a couple maps. Various games involving Hermione try to accurately reproduce Hogwarts with a million identical corridors. If you were to ask for a map for that, I'd totally agree with you. The river as well as a few other places like the castle bedrooms are part of an event. They are not accessible by just walking around.

Dagoth Urgers

Dec 12, 2021
Being at f95zone doesn't change if he's developing or not. We both are here and not making games.
Nor does posting updates on Patreon. Or releasing "bugfixes" every month.

The way F95 handles the abandoned tag makes it worthless. No indication of whether any actual progress is likely to be made because mods can't be trusted to make a simple judgement call. Even though they can apparently be trusted to delete half the posts in every MTL/NTR thread at their whim.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is hard to say it's abandoned or not.. he has stopped progress on the game for nearly 2 years before than picked it back up.

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Nor does posting updates on Patreon. Or releasing "bugfixes" every month.

The way F95 handles the abandoned tag makes it worthless. No indication of whether any actual progress is likely to be made because mods can't be trusted to make a simple judgement call. Even though they can apparently be trusted to delete half the posts in every MTL/NTR thread at their whim.
It isn't worthless, it's fair. Why would mods here waste their time investigating if the lack of updates is because the dev died or because he's too busy working on some super large update?

Dagoth Urgers

Dec 12, 2021
Why would mods here waste their time investigating if the lack of updates is because the dev died or because he's too busy working on some super large update?
To make the abandoned prefix an actual indicator for whether or not a game is abandoned, perhaps? I'll turn it around on you: why do the mods here waste their time investigating the developer's Patreon when it would be much faster to just slap the abandoned status on any game thread that hasn't been updated in 6 months? At least then it would be an effective "slow/no updates" indicator.

Jul 11, 2018
Took a peek at the Discord. The last time Nerion posted there was back in January, saying that they were working on the game. No posts since, but that's still more recent than anything on their Patreon or SS

Reactions: molitar and Imisx

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
OK, the download options are gone....the only reason for that would be if Nerion asked for that right?
Anyway this is now a former game...it's DEAD!!!
Which download options are you referring to? The links to 2.7 are still working.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
OK, the download options are gone....the only reason for that would be if Nerion asked for that right?
Anyway this is now a former game...it's DEAD!!!
the game is not dead on discord itself he said he is still working on the game

• Hey there
Reactions: Banshee96

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
And why Nerion connects to F95 but doesn't bother to say that he is still working on FoM?
I honestly don't know, maybe he doesn't like to speak here on the forum and prefers to just let us know on Discord

• Angry
Reactions: Imisx

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody give a complete solution for pleasure the first customer? (masseuse)

The best I got was 4/6.

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
on Discord this was the last time he appeared and said something..
i see, thanks for the info

Yeah, that was nearly 5 months ago and he's said nothing since. While Nerion does have an established habit of going silent for very long periods (over a year) before showing up again and posting a big update, it's hard to know whether that'll be the case this time.
right, that's why i'm curious does he really abandoned it or just like before he will show up again

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes