Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
i am not able to join discord any idea how to get the patch
it seems the mod only got 1 scene :cry:

Dogolover2321/07/2020 11:33
Here's a little extra for the game. An extra scene for all those who like it when Ravy plays with her dog. It's available during Aldis adventure. (In update 2.0)

Reactions: International

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
it seems the mod only got 1 scene :cry:

Dogolover2321/07/2020 11:33
Here's a little extra for the game. An extra scene for all those who like it when Ravy plays with her dog. It's available during Aldis adventure. (In update 2.0)

How to trigger that scene? i took dog with me during aldis adventure in wooden tower, during rain and nothing happend

• Sad
Reactions: Fakecrash

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
How to trigger that scene? i took dog with me during aldis adventure in wooden tower, during rain and nothing happend
sorry i have no idea i actually never played the mod :FacePalm:
i was waiting for the mod to get more content to finally play it but never got past that initial version sad

Reactions: Avoidable27

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
i was waiting for the mod to get more content to finally play it but never got past that initial version sad
i tried even download 2.1 version of the game to see what happen with this mod, but i didnt get what i've to do

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
he had a tiny team of people assisting with bits and pieces of the game, im surprised none of them stood up and said something about the situation.
Usually you'd hear rumors in some way, but nerion situation is really special :(

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
he had a tiny team of people assisting with bits and pieces of the game, im surprised none of them stood up and said something about the situation.
Usually you'd hear rumors in some way, but nerion situation is really special :(
in general, yes, it’s strange that everything disappeared altogether and abruptly such complete silence...
And is there really no contact at all?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
Although the scene doesn't add much to the game,
I shared the steps in discord a few days back so here you go~

event conditions (Tested with 2.7)

Take the dog in (Aldis Cave with bats) mission
Take the dog in (Aldis watch tower) mission
Proceed with the bank quest, and choose Aldis when prompted.
Proceed with Aldis route
Cave-2 mission, Aldis will bring the dog on his own
Proceed with events
Kill the Orcs
Acquire the gold (the gold pouch is in a corner wall tile to the top left of the orc campfire)
Leave the cave and the event will start

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Where da bear, plz?

Found hidden-by-stump area full of berries, and fell over molehill there, but no bear.

I also see no footprints, but I do have the disadvantage that I have to use a projector for my screen at this time so it's possible the color may be a bit washed out without the crispness of a monitor

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Where da bear, plz?

Found hidden-by-stump area full of berries, and fell over molehill there, but no bear.

I also see no footprints, but I do have the disadvantage that I have to use a projector for my screen at this time so it's possible the color may be a bit washed out without the crispness of a monitor
Yea you won't see the footprints on a projector. Bear event will show up when you follow the footprints if I recall correctly.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Yea you won't see the footprints on a projector. Bear event will show up when you follow the footprints if I recall correctly.
Would you have a picture of it, by any chance? I have plenty of color showing, but suspect it gets washed out, as it would be green on green.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Would you have a picture of it, by any chance? I have plenty of color showing, but suspect it gets washed out, as it would be green on green.
it's been years since played that quest if i remember well there are like 4 to 6 small footprints of a slightly brighther green color that point the right path.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
it's been years since played that quest if i remember well there are like 4 to 6 small footprints of a slightly brighther green color that point the right path.
I'll have to screenshot and transfer the shot to phone and hope can see it here.

If I understand it correctly these prints should be in the hidden "berry" area once the stump is gone, but I don't see them and I walked around and through the entire area.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes