ThugBear

Oct 24, 2017
I am trying to remember the requirements. I think that she needs to try on the summer dress (and wish to have money to buy it) before wanting to work in Frigen. This would open working for the restaurant and the maid job. If the bar you are talking about is the one in Frigin, I do not think she can work there.
In the capital, I think she needs to run out of money before accepting work in the bar and massage parlor. Both of which would require at least two visits before she would accept. I cannot say for sure if the charity money needs to be taken to the bank first or not for the jobs in the capital.

I'll try. Thanks man

PolarTiger

Sep 10, 2017
Hi, ive been doing character quests step by step trying to stop before giving away her first time, but at some point she started to declare that shes in love with mr.bladewoods. is this the canon romance? or is some kind, the first to get to some point becomes the love interest? cuz i dont like that character at all haha

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Hi, ive been doing character quests step by step trying to stop before giving away her first time, but at some point she started to declare that shes in love with mr.bladewoods. is this the canon romance? or is some kind, the first to get to some point becomes the love interest? cuz i dont like that character at all haha
depending on the end of the game because the creator said that the next game will be with her daughter. So all that's left is to know who the father is

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I am stuck and need so help.

It is night of day 2 and I cannot go to bed because it is to early. Cannot go to the feast again as well as no one I can talk to that I know of and nothing to do. What am I missing here or do I need to restart? If I have to restart I missed a step but the game allowed my to still progress then it is a poor design. If I am just missing something then someone point the stupid person (Me) in the right direction.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I am stuck and need so help.

It is night of day 2 and I cannot go to bed because it is to early. Cannot go to the feast again as well as no one I can talk to that I know of and nothing to do. What am I missing here or do I need to restart? If I have to restart I missed a step but the game allowed my to still progress then it is a poor design. If I am just missing something then someone point the stupid person (Me) in the right direction.
It has been too long for me to remember what to do on day two, but I managed to find walk throughs, including the old walk through that details the first couple of days.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
It has been too long for me to remember what to do on day two, but I managed to find walk throughs, including the old walk through that details the first couple of days.
[/QUOTEI looked at and I am even more confused but I think I have to restart which tells me this was a bad game design.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
How much rape content is there? That's the only reason I'm looking at playing, so if it's just a scene or two with the rest of it being romantic fluff or pure (non-sex) exhibitionism I'll look elsewhere. Thanks!

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
How much rape content is there? That's the only reason I'm looking at playing, so if it's just a scene or two with the rest of it being romantic fluff or pure (non-sex) exhibitionism I'll look elsewhere. Thanks!
unfortunately or luckily depending on your taste it's just a scene.

CookedRice

Jul 5, 2020
At Bladewood's task to find at least 3 spots (out of 4) I've done the scenes of the old man, guy at the 2nd floor of the green inn sign and the drunk man by the well. Talking to the thief prisoner results in a small conversation then nothing and going to Bladewood's house in the evening makes Ravy go "I have not yet completed the task". What am I doing wrong?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Don't know if someone posted this, but for the Visit Goblin again Quest I am now at 8/13 and if I go there the Goblin masturbates but that's it. She won't visit the kid but I can't leave because it tells me to visit the kid.
Just spitballing an idea: try talking to the parents and try reading their minds. If that gives you any dialog clues, then try talking to the kid and try leaving again. If you upload your save I can try some stuff.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I dunno if I've done something wrong. My quest log shows the following quests open:
Bladewoods: Visit Bladewoods in his house (after getting naked in the city 3 times) in the Town Hall he tells me to visit him. But visiting him he tells me that he as no time.
Charity: Gather the money....that takes time
Major: Visit Major again...he is just not in his office
Goblin: Visit goblin again 8/13 (if visiting him stuck in the screen)
Thomlin route: Go to the feast with him....because of what happend the last time there she won't go there.

I am running around in circles....or must I wait for the next update?
From what I could tell, you are done for now. Getting all the money for the charity won't do anything until another update. There are more scenes with the goblin, but you have locked yourself out (not sure if that can be fixed). I think Bladewoods is blocked by Tomlin (hopefully you can proceed on next update and not be locked). Not sure what is blocking the mayor, but I'm pretty sure I got further than that on the Bladewoods route.

I really haven't played the Tomlin route much, just once and a few re-loads to try other choices but I have never found a way to get her to have sex with him. I'm not sure if that is available yet.

If you want to see the scenes you missed, there should be a file of saves included with the game, back your saves up and try some of those.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes