ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
you doing it ? or someone else ?
I'm doing it. Trying to, anyway.

Please just move it to Unity or Godot, you're wasting your energy on that shitty engine.
I've upgraded the game engine from VX Ace (2011) to MZ (2020). So its a little bit less shitty.

where can i find these plugins?
You don't. Its all custom.

Made a rudimentary quest journal today. Fairly important because the game literally won't work without one.

Screenshot from 2023-08-04 20-37-27.png

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021

I've upgraded the game engine from VX Ace (2011) to MZ (2020). So its a little bit less shitty.

Made a rudimentary quest journal today. Fairly important because the game literally won't work without one.

View attachment 2826439
So you're doing it for who or what? Just for yourself or just for fun?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018

View attachment 2826439
will you improve the game but will you have new scenes?

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
For fun.

Right now I'm just trying to make it playable. I intent to put everything on GitGud or wherever so others can contribute fixes and content.
i get it, you're making game more flexible, so people can make more content for it.
True fan...

4lornwriter

Dec 23, 2018
For fun.

Right now I'm just trying to make it playable. I intent to put everything on GitGud or wherever so others can contribute fixes and content.
Hey man, i have some freetime, i can help out on the weekends for free. But i have no experience in this domain. I am C# programmer. HMU if i can be of any help.

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
You are the best!)) I really hope that you will succeed and you will be able to finish the game, the completed version of this game is a dream...))

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I remember that on Discord there is an area where people put their ideas, it was cool to see people active...

• Sad
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Meikocchi

Dec 31, 2018
I had the same idea, but I was thinking of make it 3D well, short of, more like a 2.5D with pixelart aspect (well it´s realy a 3d game with 2d elements) I set up a little scene on Unity and working on some basic mechanics. BUT a remake was in my mind, not a port for some other engine. I hear of some people try to take the project but nothing else, until we have you here, glad that some people stil have some love for this game.

So Ravy send you a happy smile!
Ravy Gif animation.gif

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I had the same idea, but I was thinking of make it 3D well, short of, more like a 2.5D with pixelart aspect (well it´s realy a 3d game with 2d elements) I set up a little scene on Unity and working on some basic mechanics. BUT a remake was in my mind, not a port for some other engine. I hear of some people try to take the project but nothing else, until we have you here, glad that some people stil have some love for this game.

View attachment 2866372
would only the gameplay be in pixels? or the sex scenes too?

Reactions: Meikocchi

Meikocchi

Dec 31, 2018
would only the gameplay be in pixels? or the sex scenes too?
for sex scenes i was thinkin use live2d, humm something like the scenes of Ntraholic maybe. but ngl pixel art sex scenes are hot too! well that part isn't decided yet

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
for sex scenes i was thinkin use live2d, humm something like the scenes of Ntraholic maybe. but ngl pixel art sex scenes are hot too! well that part isn't decided yet
well in games with sex scene in pixels i have a hard time seeing but that's a problem with my eyes so i prefer normal but good luck bro i'm already happy with Remake

Meikocchi

Dec 31, 2018
well in games with sex scene in pixels i have a hard time seeing but that's a problem with my eyes so i prefer normal but good luck bro i'm already happy with Remake
Yeah, that's a problem, I'm working with "hd sprites" some like 128x 256px, but since it's 3d thats not an issue, the camera position is the key

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah, that's a problem, I'm working with "hd sprites" some like 128x 256px, but since it's 3d thats not an issue, the camera position is the key
The problem will be the engine as you are doing in unity there is no way for me to play

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022

View attachment 2866372
So good & cute! :KEK: :KEK:

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes