Ren'Py Completed Four Elements Trainer Spookytimes 3 [2023 release] [Mity]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
sorry if stupit Q but is 2019 and 2020 same game ? pic`s looks to be same
No they are two separate games.

[spoilers] 2019 you get Zombie Katara, Vampire Toph, Mummy Azula and Werewolf Korra. In the 2020 you get a story told by tenzin about Sokka. You get Vampire Azula, Mai and Ty Lee. Slave Jo Dee, Ghost Yui and Tenzin x teen Jinora

dunreeper

Dec 11, 2017
No they are two separate games.

[spoilers] 2019 you get Zombie Katara, Vampire Toph, Mummy Azula and Werewolf Korra. In the 2020 you get a story told by tenzin about Sokka. You get Vampire Azula, Mai and Ty Lee. Slave Jo Dee, Ghost Yui and Tenzin x teen Jinora
ohhh ok thx

xmanburst

Jan 13, 2021
can I get the download link for version 1 I played version 2 but haven't played version 1 and I really want to play it

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
can I get the download link for version 1 I played version 2 but haven't played version 1 and I really want to play it
Version 1 of spooky the one Whit korra vampire toph and frankintine Kara?????oh and mummy Azula????

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
end score 8/9, 1 Saved JooDee, 2 saw Tylee wearing apron, 3 found Tylee's painting, 4 saw secret painting, 5 banged JooDee's ass, 6 saw Mai eat herself, 6 Bukkake Yue's ghost, 7 Pounded Tylee's vag, 8 Helped Yue get revenge, 9 didn't die once... got a BJ from Azula but its not on the list... What did I miss?

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
end score 8/9, 1 Saved JooDee, 2 saw Tylee wearing apron, 3 found Tylee's painting, 4 saw secret painting, 5 banged JooDee's ass, 6 saw Mai eat herself, 6 Bukkake Yue's ghost, 7 Pounded Tylee's vag, 8 Helped Yue get revenge, 9 didn't die once... got a BJ from Azula but its not on the list... What did I miss?
The industrial revolution

• Haha
Reactions: sirdano35

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Found the hat, also enabled the console...
No idea how to git into anything with Jinora or Ikki tho'.

oreimo33

May 1, 2020
Wtf is this shit? I do exactly what is asked but Azula still shows up at the end and gives me a game over. I used the flask on her fucking dilso so what else am I supposed to do?

achiles

Feb 22, 2019
Wtf is this shit? I do exactly what is asked but Azula still shows up at the end and gives me a game over. I used the flask on her fucking dilso so what else am I supposed to do?
when entering the maze: tools -> pour water on ground and draw a line with salt

LM2003

Jan 8, 2022
1. Make Ty-lee sniff the pepper, pepper is found in the kitchen, check above the pot.
2. Grab the rope from the cell and visit Mai, ask her to sharpen the knife and click on the open casket then tie it up, do this after her self licking scene because you won't be able to after.
2.1 To get the licking scene while she is sharpening the knife click on the middle casket and hide inside
3. Grab the flask from the cell and visit the other rooms until you get the scene of Azula leaving her room. Go into the room and click on the last casket on the right and use the flask.
4. Complete the maze by going forward 4 times then right 4 times and finally forward 4 times.
You may also need to either empty the flask in the maze or use salt in the maze or perhaps both not sure on this last part.
hey man, where do i find the rope?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote