naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
If it isn't too much of a hassle that would be wonderful.
I already checked and saved everything again in the most current version of the game, I just haven't posted it yet because my laptop was completely unloaded, but I still post it today and let you know

Windows: User: %appdata%/renpy/saves

Write this up, for replace the saves, and make a backup.

Here are all the books (so far) finished, for those who just want the end of each book with all scenes unlocked just get the saves from 1-1 to 1-9.

The rest of the saves are scenes that cannot be repeated at the end of the books and some choices such as: choosing to have relationships with Jinora, choosing pregnancy or choosing whether to see scenes with lolis, I must warn you that the endings of each book i have saved in these files are already they have loli scenes unlocked and futa or gay scenes as well.

I must also warn you that if you download with the intention of continuing at any point in the books other than the end or the most recent content, I cannot guarantee that you will be able to play until the end without any bugs or errors, so play on your own It's your own risk, having said that, I again recommend backing up your own saves if you're not just starting out and just want to have all the content unlocked.

Have fun.
Well, for those who don't want to waste time playing and doing minigames, here is my save with all the finished books

Last edited:

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
Well, for those who don't want to waste time playing and doing minigames, here is my save with all the finished books
Meh, I actually kind of like the mini-games. They break the monotony a bit so it's not always "click to go here after someone tells you". I find myself playing Go Fish with Katara sometimes just for fun. The coin sorting game a nice little time waster too.

Wish there was a "gallery" for these too lol.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Meh, I actually kind of like the mini-games. They break the monotony a bit so it's not always "click to go here after someone tells you". I find myself playing Go Fish with Katara sometimes just for fun. The coin sorting game a nice little time waster too.

Wish there was a "gallery" for these too lol.
Well, it has taste for everything, but for me, I don't like it lol.

xxran2

Jan 2, 2022
I already checked and saved everything again in the most current version of the game, I just haven't posted it yet because my laptop was completely unloaded, but I still post it today and let you know

Thank you! Very appreciated!

Reactions: naoligopraisso

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
If I were a patron I would have paused for a month or two. Slave route being short of content for any reason, fine. But then wanting to swap back to titans to keep schedule instead of working to finish off the update rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
If I were a patron...
Well good thing you're not and you get this content for free.

Anyway, I hope Marty and his family member are doing well and recover quickly. I'll gladly deal with a smaller update if everyone is in good health.

famousnegazz

Oct 2, 2020
save scum. really simple.
right click before you attack, and save. then back to game and attack. if you miss, load that save. repeat until you don't miss. if you hit, save that hit. and so on and so forth, could even do the save scum before she hits back and save potions this way; it's a round based fight.
of course, i's a good idea to first find out which attack is most effective.
i usually stat MC to all out evasion, not a single point into anything else. i can still beat all of them womenz in them tunnelz, with save scumming. in the end, it doesn't take more time than hoarding money for potions.

I have tried hitting her for at least 1hr IRL...

I've spent over 20 Life potions and didn't hit her once, tried it with the saving too but I cannot hit her once? What am I missing? she just dodges every single time I try to hit her that's it

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019

I've spent over 20 Life potions and didn't hit her once, tried it with the saving too but I cannot hit her once? What am I missing? she just dodges every single time I try to hit her that's it
Do you know you have a second attack that hits all 3 spots?

Reactions: TheSinful

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018

In my case, whenever I replay I don't waste time with minigames and fights and edit the save or enter a command to have an advantage, normally in fights I would just edit and set the enemy's hp to 1.
You also have the option of having plenty of mana potions and health potions, if you don't want to use a cheat, because then you can simply use attacks that hit in all directions and keep recharging with mana potions.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
JESUS no I didn't know. It makes much more sense now... I have to swipe right on the phone it didn't show me any buttons or so..

thank you
Ok so it's an actual thing people can miss instead of immense stupid, good to know. On PC it just all fits on the side of the screen

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
just wondering but dose any one know who to talk to after Ember island to get access to Azula's room in the love rout?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
1. Chapter 4 Love route can lead to the MC marrying both Jinora and Korra with the option of getting them both pregnant. Plus you can also get Kuvira preggers as well.
2. It doesn't make much difference for Chapter 1 or 2, or even 3 for that matter. It's simply a matter of which girls you want to bang. Chapter 4 is where the route makes the most difference. Especially 4's post Love route content. Lots of ladies for the MC to enjoy on Post Game Ember Island.
2.5. Not that I'm aware of.
3. No. Each Chapter is pretty much self contained. I've gone through both Love and Slave for all of them at some point and there is no mention of it beyond a couple lines of dialogue.
Hope this helps. Happy Training!
can i ask which routes are more fun?
its my 1st time playing and im wondering if slave or love route is more fun.. how diffeent would the scenes be?
do slave route have bdsm? if yes, then i already know i will pref love routes xd

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
its my 1st time playing and im wondering if slave or love route is more fun.. how diffeent would the scenes be?
do slave route have bdsm? if yes, then i already know i will pref love routes xd
In general, what changes from one route to another is the way you treat and conquer girls, on the love route you help everyone, so it's more common for girls to offer to do "things" with you, whereas in slave route, it's common for you to "align yourself" with the villains and then betray them in the end and in the process humiliate the girls, you still help everyone, but blackmail the girls to get what you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Chapter 1 - Love/Slave doesn't have a lot of differences beyond a few pieces of dialogue. There is a small amount of bondage but I think it's just clothing for Katara. I personally prefer the Love route, just because Katara is best girl.
Chapter 2 - I greatly prefer the Slave route. Not only does it avoid incest(you take over Zuko's body in the Love route), it also skips a trip to Ember island filled with arbitrary minigames. Both routes feature a "Farm" for earning money by impregnating and "milking" girls in chains. Slave route does have Mai in a BDSM Mistress outfit but, it's optional(Just don't go to her shop at night too many times).
Chapter 3 - Love/Slave is mostly choosing to free ladies from mind control, or supplanting their current mind control orders with your own. Both require minigame grinding for cash to buy building materials(not a lot of fun).
In addition, each route puts different ladies in charge of the Bar you build(Suki in Love, June in Slave) I can't remember much BDSM either way. Love features more wholesome interactions between the MC and Toph, for what it's worth.
Chapter 4 - The Slave route has moderate Korra abuse, optional incest(MC takes over Tenzin's body) with Jinora, as well as a pair of minigames to grind for cash and to increase your Airbending skill(Not as bad as Chapter 3 but still not fun).
Love is almost entirely wholesome romance/casual sex. It does have a scene of Zhu Li bound and gagged as well as implied MC bondage. There's also a minigame involving rotating arrows but it's not too bad once you understand what to do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_
4.50 star(s) 269 Votes