Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So they release the chapters completed rather than right away and then snailpaced updating for months?

I can respect that, usually by the time a game has made significant progress, I've replayed it so many damn times that I've grown bored with it and moved on.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sadly every Patreon h-game dev wants to be the new Breeding Season and rake in loads of cash every month with the ability to drop out when ever they want. Oni is doing exactly what you described and with good reason, it's not his only thing on Patreon and we are near a 2nd character with the first having quite a bit to do.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
As the dev said:
"Everything you see in the game is able to be completed -- content that hasn't been finished isn't included. There's no tease! It's all content!"
I can respect that :)

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
if only every dev were like that, i seriously believe they would cash in much, much more.
developers tend to underestimate gamers and overestimate piracy.
its the same with music, if you really like a band and what they're offering, you're probably going to buy their albums.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Understandable that he'd want a limited release of this before finalizing. Added a gambling game and a more complex battle system that could use a proper shakedown before letting out into the wild.

But, yo ho ho, and a bottle of digital rum and all that. Hoping he keeps up the good work, this game is turning out pretty awesome so far.

Reactions: MrBee

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
does anyone else get an error when they try to save the kid that went missing or is it just the version i got?

Hyaenidaemax

Aug 12, 2016
I've hit a snug it seems - found the "not-missing" kid, nothing happens after that. The teacher at the school mentions the caves/mine and I found someone writing something once but that's it, story doesn't continue...

4.50 star(s) 269 Votes