muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Not sure if I should make a new thread but it seems that there is a new version of Four Elements Trainer I believe 0.4.4??? Anyways if someone has a download link to it that'd be awesome!
There is no need to make new threads. We update this thread as new versions come out. Look on 4chan, 8chan, 420chan, etc. It's often leaked on the aco or hgg threads. Usually in the stg, weg, or htg sub forums.

Reactions: LOPFAN12

LOPFAN12

Sep 5, 2016
There is no need to make new threads. We update this thread as new versions come out. Look on 4chan, 8chan, 420chan, etc. It's often leaked on the aco or hgg threads. Usually in the stg, weg, or htg sub forums.
Ok thanks sounds good!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah.. it's raucous there. Anon.. anon.. anon.. anon..anon...oww!!!

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
The first release of a new version is for 20$+ patrons, which are like 20 people. I don't think we'll ever see leaked from them. We have to wait until 5$+ patrons get it.

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
That's indeed 0.4.6. I'm sorry I couldn't be here to deliver it hours ago when it was released, but, in my defense, releasing stuff on New Year's Eve should be outlawed.

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
does anyone know how to get some of the scenes i have only found the foot one none of the others yet or is it only the foot one that works?

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
i restarted the whole game i didn't find them yet it might be the way through book one i went through i am not sure

Reactions: hondata

LOPFAN12

Sep 5, 2016
please do
So I was able to get the new content. You have to become a captain by doing the battles after awhile you will get promoted and then you have to get all the ingredients for Azula at the farm (Shady guy in ally for root, talk to soldiers at bar then go to tower to get dragon scale) after that go to the farm and the rest is pretty self explanatory. Hope I helped!

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Guys, do we have some cheats for the book 2 ? coins or money are not working for me :/

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I started a new game and went to the shop first before cheating. She gives you 25. Then I used the "money = xxxx" cheat

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
I can't open the shift+O console. Is there a way to fix this?
Working now Thanks TCMS

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I can't open the shift+O console. Is there a way to fix this?
Open the folder then go to Renpy -> Common -> 00Console.rpy Right click and edit with notepad. CTRL + F (or CTRL + L depending if you're using notepad or notepad ++) and paste " config.console ". The line will say:
Code:
 config.console = False
Switch to
Code:
 config.console = True
Start the game and enjoy :)

Reactions: Shadowcrow
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes