Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
do people not read the patreon post reposted in the last page?
time to take reading comprehension classes lads, you clearly need them.

As Dei

Jul 10, 2022
Mini-update on next FET - early access build (when?)

To get right to it, where them early access build at?
I've released the bughunt version yesterday (late) and since today is already the end of the month there's no way that amount of time can give me or the bug hunters enough time to do what's needed. That means the early access version of FET will be ready in a few days only. I think the third of July . But early July still isn't June so if you need to bounce and can't stay in your current tier level, please bookmark the following

The link above should lead you to an empty mega folder. Once the early access version is ready I'll write my usual post and also upload the files to the mega folder. That way you'll have access to it no matter what. I hope that's a good solution for me being late.

As for the art assets update, I still intend to upload that today! I can't believe how long it always takes me to put that one together. Anyway, that's all for now. Hope you're having/had a good weekend!
Thanks! Marty out!
No new update yet, guys

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
I got angry about the non-working saves and deleted them all again ;) This time I decided to describe them manually - it would be nice to know what had to be done that night or that day. I wonder if I'll exceed 1,000 pieces this time...

• Hey there
Reactions: Delicious °π°
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes