IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
FET v. 1.0.9d - PC version

FET v. 1.0.9d - Mac version

FET v. 1.0.9d - Android version

FET v 1.0.9d - d as in Duhhhuh!
16 minutes ago

Aaaand... here's a new version! Version d

I usually prefer taking a bit longer than a day to wait and see if more problems pop up which I then can fell in one swoop/build, but version c had had a semi rare (very) annoying bug for people who "stepped into it". It prevented Eska and Desna from arriving at the compound so i wanted to take care of that rather sooner than later.

Like I said it basically prevents Eska and Desna from arriving. This was a particularly devious bug because it had several causes and every bug could stop the visitors from visiting all by themself. So fixing it the first time was a solution for some, but not all! Since I didn't realize that at first it had me very confused for a while. Anyway, I removed the original cause and this version will hopefully also retroactively fix it if you already encountered it.

Other than that and a few very minor fixes I also added a warning when all available suitcase combinations(currently just two) have already been used. Hopefully that will prevent some fruitless combination hunts! I know I'd be tempted to just try out all the combinations and in the future that may yield result, now... not beyond two combinations.

Here's hoping I (at most) only left typos and some graphical glitches in it! If you haven't already played it I hope you'll like it!

-Copied - Spoiler summary below!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
FET v. 1.0.9d - PC version

Mega

FET v. 1.0.9d - Mac version

Mega

FET v. 1.0.9d - Android version

Mega
Thank you on behalf of all the impatient people who would probably fall into depression without this link ;) Personally, I just hope that the saves from 1.0.8c will work... because slave route is not my thing.

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
hey guys havent played this since the end of the korra love story, read some patchnotes and it sounds like some routes are getting remade? can someone explain whats going on to me?

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Finished the last version not too long ago after not having played in... oof over a year I think and there's an update already, Happy 4th of July folks what a day.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Crusado

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FourElementsTrainer-1.0.9d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

grimstring

Aug 14, 2017
i have no idea how to even get the new content. i'm at the end of the the slave route and don't really see anything to get new content.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes