Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I feel similar but I don't know why. I guess the story didn't really pull me in. But that might be due to me not really caring about the characters in Korra as much. Also idk why but it feels like MITY toned down the more degen/extreme content
Book 4 Slave route had dog fucking, pregnant woman pissing in public, and at the time youngest loli sex scenes. Also fucking a married woman in front of her daughter.

Love route had a gangbang bukkake and husband cucking scenes, as well as I think even younger lolis after slave route.

Love route didn't have as much degen scenes (which makes sense) but I don't remember the other books really having anything more degen by comparison. They all had public fucking which Book 4 has as well in both routes, but I'm blanking on what else would be considered more degen.

Reactions: Bigstiffie

Hardor

May 29, 2020
It isn't theft if the owner isn't looking?
It isn't rape if the victim is knocked out?
It is not a crime if the president is doing it?

"It isn't gay if the other dude was wearing girl's clothes..." - bruhahaha :LOL:
It isn't theft if the other guy IS watching and not doing anything.
It isn't rape if the alleged victim is knocked out and the law is unclear about this part or there is a reasonable doubt of guilt (both of the guys REALLY were unanimously claiming they were just having group sex by consent while "shortly visiting their hotel room" and not raping the girl like she claims [actual recent declaring of mid-court #facepalm]).
It is not a crime if the KING is doing it.

"It isn't gay if only the other dude was active..."

:p

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Book 4 Slave route had dog fucking, pregnant woman pissing in public, and at the time youngest loli sex scenes. Also fucking a married woman in front of her daughter.

Love route had a gangbang bukkake and husband cucking scenes, as well as I think even younger lolis after slave route.

Love route didn't have as much degen scenes (which makes sense) but I don't remember the other books really having anything more degen by comparison. They all had public fucking which Book 4 has as well in both routes, but I'm blanking on what else would be considered more degen.
I stand corrected. I never got around to playing the slave route of book 4 because it took a long time to come out. I just assumed it'd be more toned down like the love route.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Why do people in this thread be like a dog in heat when a new update for this game comes out, but at the same time they want Marty to finish the project quickly? Are you afraid of new content?

"oh my god, more sex scenes in my hentai game, how bad"

For those who have been following this game for a few years, or who simply have more than 2 functional neurons, you know that this game has already finished the main story, Marty is literally just adding bonus content, after he finishes with this book then it's over for good , there will no longer be avatar content on Patreon, unless he continues making Spooky Times or wants to make a "legend of Genji" after it's finished.
Same reason why white knights like you come in to defend a game that people have the right to criticize for lacking contain. lmfao

Asura066

May 3, 2018
It isn't theft if the other guy IS watching and not doing anything.
It isn't rape if the alleged victim is knocked out and the law is unclear about this part or there is a reasonable doubt of guilt (both of the guys REALLY were unanimously claiming they were just having group sex by consent while "shortly visiting their hotel room" and not raping the girl like she claims [actual recent declaring of mid-court #facepalm]).
It is not a crime if the KING is doing it.

"It isn't gay if only the other dude was active..."

:p
Bruh its theft if the other guys saw it. It does not matter if he does not do anything. there is no need to make the examples complicated to fit your views.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes