tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
right. Futa isn't gay, unless ofc said Futa is a lesbian. so you're right, that Futa scene wouldn't count.
further i'd consider the Esna/Deska thing is more trap than gay, to me anyway. looks more like he's into that play his sister does.. that doesn't really mean he's gay. part of a roleplay, of sorts. or, dom, maybe. he gets told what to do.
...So you would think that it's the year 2024, and people have no problem admitting that they are gay. Or bi for that matter.
Especially on the rather anonymous end of the internet, like this forum.

Who are you trying to convince here?
That anything involving one man and another person's penis was not gay?

"Trap" is 100% homosexual. We're talking about sex with a fully male person. With balls and beard growth and everything.

"Futa" is at least 100% bisexual. Even if there are no balls, it is the penis making it gay.

There is absolutely nothing hetero about any of this. In fact, it is the definition of homosexuality. Attraction to exclusive sexual characteristics of one's own gender.

TBH this logic is so flawed, makes me wonder what else can we make of this -

It isn't theft if the owner isn't looking?
It isn't rape if the victim is knocked out?
It is not a crime if the president is doing it?

So, yeah. In that sense.

"It isn't gay if the other dude was wearing girl's clothes..." - bruhahaha :LOL:

Asura066

May 3, 2018
...So you would think that it's the year 2024, and people have no problem admitting that they are gay. Or bi for that matter.
Especially on the rather anonymous end of the internet, like this forum.

Who are you trying to convince here?
That anything involving one man and another person's penis was not gay?

"Trap" is 100% homosexual. We're talking about sex with a fully male person. With balls and beard growth and everything.

"Futa" is at least 100% bisexual. Even if there are no balls, it is the penis making it gay.

There is absolutely nothing hetero about any of this. In fact, it is the definition of homosexuality. Attraction to exclusive sexual characteristics of one's own gender.

TBH this logic is so flawed, makes me wonder what else can we make of this -

It isn't theft if the owner isn't looking?
It isn't rape if the victim is knocked out?
It is not a crime if the president is doing it?

So, yeah. In that sense.

"It isn't gay if the other dude was wearing girl's clothes..." - bruhahaha :LOL:
The denial is insane. Its 2024 people take 3 step forward and 2 step back. Back in 2015 it was not that complicated. lol

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Not to mention he's only wearing girl clothes until you start having sex with him. At which point you're having sex with a naked man.

All these updates on book 4 and its still the weakest.
I feel similar but I don't know why. I guess the story didn't really pull me in. But that might be due to me not really caring about the characters in Korra as much. Also idk why but it feels like MITY toned down the more degen/extreme content

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Why do people in this thread be like a dog in heat when a new update for this game comes out, but at the same time they want Marty to finish the project quickly? Are you afraid of new content?

"oh my god, more sex scenes in my hentai game, how bad"

For those who have been following this game for a few years, or who simply have more than 2 functional neurons, you know that this game has already finished the main story, Marty is literally just adding bonus content, after he finishes with this book then it's over for good , there will no longer be avatar content on Patreon, unless he continues making Spooky Times or wants to make a "legend of Genji" after it's finished.

XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022
View attachment 317426

Overview:
Four Elements Trainer is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-05
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Developer: Mity
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.9d
Language: English
Sidestory: Halloween Special 2018 - Halloween Special 2019
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -

Older hardware

Extras: Gallery Mod - - Art Assets 00-58 -
Save
IdarksoulsI thank you for sharing
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45584 View attachment 45585 View attachment 45586 View attachment 45587 View attachment 45588 View attachment 45590 View attachment 45591 View attachment 45592

Compressed Pls???:cool:

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes