bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Does doing slaves routes for book 1-3 then doing love route for 4 do anything different or is it just the same thing as regular love route book 4.
I'm not aware of any changes in Book 4 Love if you go Slave route in previous books.
As far as I can tell, other than, maybe, a few lines of dialogue, the Books are pretty self contained and your choices in one book doesn't affect anything in the others.
Book 4 is kind of an exception, due to post-game content. Post 4 Love takes place on Ember Island while Post 4 Slave takes place within the same timeframe, so far, as 4's Love route(Korra starts in a wheelchair due to the Red Lotus poison).

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
People have already asked a million times. I'm sure you people are just as capable of seeing that as you are capable of seeing the link when it gets posted. Wait patiently and it will drop when it drops.

The people who post the links are themselves backers. If they're paying money for it they're obviously paying attention for it. I don't think they need a swarm of people spamming "It's out! It's out! It's out! Post it! Post it! Post it!"

It's not accomplishing anything. It's just bloating the thread with spam and oftentimes can be pretty rude.

I check back regularly every now and then to see if it got posted yet. I get excited to see notifications only for it to be the same spam as always. It's annoying. Stop it.

Reactions: shmurfer

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I would prefer a changelog - IdarksoulsI - could you ?
I can. I won't post bughunter versions though.

Mini-update on next FET - early access build (when?)

To get right to it, where them early access build at?
I've released the bughunt version yesterday (late) and since today is already the end of the month there's no way that amount of time can give me or the bug hunters enough time to do what's needed. That means the early access version of FET will be ready in a few days only. I think the third of July . But early July still isn't June so if you need to bounce and can't stay in your current tier level, please bookmark the following

The link above should lead you to an empty mega folder. Once the early access version is ready I'll write my usual post and also upload the files to the mega folder. That way you'll have access to it no matter what. I hope that's a good solution for me being late.

As for the art assets update, I still intend to upload that today! I can't believe how long it always takes me to put that one together. Anyway, that's all for now. Hope you're having/had a good weekend!
Thanks! Marty out!

FET - Bughunt v.1.0.9a

Heyho! It's late but here it is, FET v 1.0.9. I wanted to add so much more in this build than there is right now and man does that always do a number on my mood.
Normally I'd like to take at least three days for you, the bughunters, to do their work and release an early access version at the very end of the month, but since we're already at the end of the month that math won't be working out! So, to give you(and me) enough time for bugs to be found AND do justice to your tier level I'll release the early access version sometime in early July. So don't feel like you have to rush through this. At least not more than you'd normally would. I'll give the early access crowd a link again today/tomorrow to an empty folder which I'll upload to later, like I've done before.

This build continues the slave epilogue, starting right before the Northern Watertribe Chiefs will arrive. There's more of course and you'll find a spoiler log at the bottom of this post.
I expect there to be bugs. I've rushed through some places to get this done which will probably show. If you find bugs or anything else egregious or if you simply want to share your opinion on me being dyslectic ; ) that's all welcome and much appreciated! In the comments or by sending me a dm. Both ways are fine.
Thanks! I hope you'll like this build!

-Spoiler summary below!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I might pass on this build. I managed to get enthralled by how degenerate Tenzin has been hinted to be post us. But this one seems to just be interactions with new guests.

Reactions: Drcarl

Bam Bino

Dec 8, 2020
I thought a nice and kind hearted hero will upload the bughunt but they didn't....O god pick me up i cannot survive this patience...LOL

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I hope Mity does some Senna x Pema action, hopefully with one or both of their husbands near them without realizing what's happening :sneaky:

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes