log4242

Jan 2, 2018
I'm a little stuck. Ajala asks me to find her henchwomen in the badgermole part of the dungeon, but I can't find anything there. Unless I'm misunderstanding the clue.

Alien_Player

Dec 25, 2017
I'm a little stuck. Ajala asks me to find her henchwomen in the badgermole part of the dungeon, but I can't find anything there. Unless I'm misunderstanding the clue.
Go to the bottom left of the map. There is room where they was held for a time.

Deathrow

May 31, 2017
im stuck, love route, need to find someone to sell the idea of the brothel to toph but cant find anyone, explored as much as the dungeon as i can i believe. Is this a bug?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
My bad! I said Toph but I meant Ty Lee. I'm sorry that came out confusing!
Ahh that makes a whole more sense. And I agree, TyLee in book 2 was kinda underwhelming, especially love route considering the only thing you get is a blowjob.
To me TyLee seems more like a free spirit, like she wouldn't settle down for a relationship and only sees you as a fuckbuddy, so it wouldn't make much sense for her to get pregnant. But if i said i wasn't kinda expecting something considering she insists that you don't cum inside her in book 3 love route, well...

At the end of the route. How do i unlock Toph love dress (preg option) and Katara sex (preg option)?
Where is Sokka's mancave? Tried clicking on the little gate where you have to give him the rat but it wasnt doing anything.
Rat? So that means you're in slave route. The only pregnant scene available there is with JooDee.
In both routes you're only able to go to Sokka's place after you go and rescue Toph.

But anyways, in page 429 i made a post about all the pregnant scenes available in-game.

Ok I’ll check
I'm afraid it's just flavor text. No one gets impregnated in that scene.
I know because i checked all the ingame assets. All the scenes that exist are listed in my post in page 429.
Not counting the "cows" in book 2.

I am stuck in the part when Toph sending me to Ty Lee or Suki. I've done all their quest's already there is only repeatably scenes. Any tips how to move forward ?
So... If you have given Ty Lee 3 cabbages to get her sex scene. And also taken care of the tavern 3 times to get a blowjob from Suki.
You might have found a bug or something.

Remember the cell where they were locked?
Go there. If you don't find them, click the walls when the MC mentions something.

im stuck, love route, need to find someone to sell the idea of the brothel to toph but cant find anyone, explored as much as the dungeon as i can i believe. Is this a bug?
Go ask Shady in the arena.

4.50 star(s) 269 Votes