omsues1307

Dec 18, 2018
Guys i couldn't find toph in tunnels? I found the secret passage then dai lee agent showed up. I beat him and after that i moved forward look for toph in the cells but no one was there. 2 cells were empty, 1 room with a table and chairs was empty and other door which is already open was empty too. What should i do, where is toph? Dai lee agent said to me that "i just arrived here to start my shift when i saw the guy lying collapsed on the floor" . I didn't saw anyone like that. So it seems there is a bug or something? I just entered the secret passage for the first time but the agent talks like i already saved toph and i am triyng to leave. My game version is 7.8 c

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Hmmm think I got a bug that makes building or upgrading the village impossible after meeting Feng, anyone else have something similar happen?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I wish they'd do the love route first for once. The wait for the final episode will fill endless.

Reactions: Genji

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
How come the animation are so shitty? dude makes $17,891 a month
Animation is expensive as hell and very time consuming, 17K a month is really almost nothing compared to even a small animation studio even if all the 17K went to the animation.

Aug 14, 2018
I don't know if it has been posted yet (and I'm a bit short on time so I did only a quick search in this thread) but choosing the love route in book 3 (version 0.7.8.c) gives the warning that this route is still in development.
Bug or is there still something to come even though the changelog states "Route End and thus the end of book 3" ?

4.50 star(s) 269 Votes