Jun 8, 2017
Definitely disappointed there was no doggy scene for toph he teased it with the ass massage scene and never put it in :( in addition i really wish the cowgirl scene was repeatable also

Reactions: Gabaw

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I was under the impression that people preferred the slave route more, but Book 2 had a double whammy with both slave and love being quite excellent, so maybe they thought the slave was what people preferred. It's also probably easier to do because doing the obviously less moral thing to get what you want is simpler to get to the end with.

I don't think I've ever seen any actual data in regards to which route is actually played more often.
I'm sure I will play the slave route in the end, but for the first playthroughs I usually try to be as good as possible.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I gotta ask: What's this Ajala dunk thing? Never come across it and I finished the books slave and love route getting everything else.

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
I think i broke my save of the third book, so i'm going to restart it, what's the best route to take? any walk through ?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I think i broke my save of the third book, so i'm going to restart it, what's the best route to take? any walk through ?
For me its love route,you fuck most of women and get katara and toph pregnant,actually all of the girls being impregnated,only katara and toph fasting the process..for the walkthrough,you need to read carefully and just follow the hint they said..dont be an asshole or you might lose the chance..for example:if you let smellerbee prostitute herself,she will never have sex with you at the end of the game,3 hyena,3 girls that insulting toph,dont punish them in prison and you will get additional reward at the fountain..actually,just do the good things,and they all will have sex scene

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So...even the new patch doesnt add anything to June...did they just forget about her?
I mean fine but dont hint towards it in your dialogue and instead give some short reasoning on the MC´s behalf.
Thats a genuine headscratcher.

DanteBlackX

Sep 6, 2018
so i screwed up with upgrading buildings in book 3 and had to start it over (also was on last version and logai layout changed on me when suki and jun were for whatever reason recaptured), well i started over and to continue i gotta find the key to juns shackles, problem is i cant find it now, i am on the slave route seeing as the love route is in dev, does anyone know where to get the key in the new version?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
So...even the new patch doesnt add anything to June...did they just forget about her?
I mean fine but dont hint towards it in your dialogue and instead give some short reasoning on the MC´s behalf.
Thats a genuine headscratcher.
Does the patch even do anything beyond fixing bugs ?

Reactions: Saraf

TomCat1994

Mar 12, 2019
It looks I got a problem with the latest version of the game. I downloaded the game but now my computer says it contains stuff that could harm my computer. I haven't had that problem with all the previous versions I downloaded.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh man. Next book is korra I’m pretty sure? Can’t wait to pound me some dark skin muscular tomboys. Gonna awesome. Can’t wait.

I wonder if they’d ever consider wider doing slave route second. Love route usually gets more attention because half the time and resources spent during the slave route is spent on concepts and establishing mechanics creating art assets and stuff from scratch

The love route gets the benefit of being an expansion of wht is already there

Since this is presumably the final book, maybe the slave route is more important.

Oh man. Can’t wait to point Lyn and her sister. Maybe make kuvira tap out(slave route will be great for kuvira)

Hell, we might even get water tentacle girl.

Also I hope if the MC is going to be one of the brothers it’s Bolin instead of mako. Bolton is a lot more satisfying though it doesn’t make sense that he can learn airbending.

No idea who else the MC could be. A random airbender? Bumi?

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
You could not miss her if you were playing book 3
View attachment 272314
It said in the changelog that there was an Ajala Dunk.. I don't know what this is and so to my knowledge I ain't seen that scene dude :unsure:

Edit: And that's why I didn't see it. I went with the 'I love Toph' moment which stopped me getting the added scenes. Never mind

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
does anyone know how to find this scene?
I've been wondering about the left one for a while and I think I got it. Clearly you're in the house so perhaps if you request the home at the end game you can fuck JooDee in the house?

Edit: I checked, nope. Still cannot get that scene. Darn I've been searching for the fucking thing myself for like a month or more.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes