Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I've been wondering about the left one for a while and I think I got it. Clearly you're in the house so perhaps if you request the home at the end game you can fuck JooDee in the house?

Edit: I checked, nope. Still cannot get that scene. Darn I've been searching for the fucking thing myself for like a month or more.
Nope, you just need to talk to her in your house after giving her the maid outfit in the love route.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Nope, you just need to talk to her in your house after giving her the maid outfit in the love route.
The image isn't taken from the same place :ROFLMAO: I already got the half nelson scenes, the question I was after was: When did you get it in the house you first got to use in Ba Sing Se? That's where the background is from, not the house in the village.

hiritomas

Jun 21, 2018
can someone tell me where the save files are located? i already looked for them in the RenPy order in C user....

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
can someone tell me where the save files are located? i already looked for them in the RenPy order in C user....
C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-{some numbers}

does anyone know how to find this scene?
Those are two different scenes. Both happen in love route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I gotta ask: What's this Ajala dunk thing? Never come across it and I finished the books slave and love route getting everything else.
It's a sex scene with Ajala near the end of book 3 love route. You get it when you visit her after rescuing Toph. Can't confirm if it depends on what you told her when she tried to stop you.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-{some numbers}

Those are two different scenes. Both happen in love route.

It's a sex scene with Ajala near the end of book 3 love route. You get it when you visit her after rescuing Toph. Can't confirm if it depends on what you told her when she tried to stop you.
Yep I figured it out as I said, I always went for the 'I love Toph' one. Tried the other briefly but never gave it a full work over and found this little gem not an hour or two ago but thanks for the info anyhow (y)

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Been thinking and it would probably be unpopular but I wouldn't mind the MC taking over Korra's body in the next book. Of course she would only be banging chicks in that case.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Been thinking and it would probably be unpopular but I wouldn't mind the MC taking over Korra's body in the next book. Of course she would only be banging chicks in that case.
Dude this has already been discussed and ironically it was brought up in a conversation I was having and started about who's body we'd take over. If it's Korra, there's gonna either be a futa version of her tied in or perhaps it's someone elses body. It's not as unpopular as you think :ROFLMAO: its already been speculated with logic and it can either be lesbian perhaps mainly for the next book, one of the men we'd end up taking over, an older version of Aang perhaps or a Korra with a wang. The possibilities aren't endless but as we've seen Korra on the front, I am not sure how we'd end up taking her body over logically speaking :ROFLMAO: we couldn't love route Korra if we ourselves are her. But it's all mysterious and still to be confirmed in the next book.

Bring on the next update. Can I get an AMEN in here?

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Dude this has already been discussed and ironically it was brought up in a conversation I was having and started about who's body we'd take over. If it's Korra, there's gonna either be a futa version of her tied in or perhaps it's someone elses body. It's not as unpopular as you think :ROFLMAO: its already been speculated with logic and it can either be lesbian perhaps mainly for the next book, one of the men we'd end up taking over, an older version of Aang perhaps or a Korra with a wang. The possibilities aren't endless but as we've seen Korra on the front, I am not sure how we'd end up taking her body over logically speaking :ROFLMAO: we couldn't love route Korra if we ourselves are her. But it's all mysterious and still to be confirmed in the next book.

Bring on the next update. Can I get an AMEN in here?
I think about this next body who we will take over will be a problem even more for the Lover route. There are not a lot of main characters who can learn airbending. Korra is female and a lot of people don't want to play as a female or even more as a futa same with somebody who is older from the rest like Bumi it will just be weird to see him connect with the younger or to do it with them. Bolin and Mako are good main characters Mako is even better because he was with Korra and Sato and they are the main girls so we can go for that harem route but the problem is that he is not airbender. If the developer wants he can change it like " His ancestors were airbenders" something like that which took me second to think so surely they can do better if they want. Tenzin and Meelo know how to airbend so they are out and Zaheer is evil. So that leave "Kai"...
Older versing of Aang †
AMEN

Reactions: Genji

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Does the patch even do anything beyond fixing bugs ?
No,not really but they repeat the "book done,so long folks!" line in the changelog which just reinforces my assumption that they genuinely forgot.
Thats going to annoy me for a while,urgh.

Reactions: Balrog

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
still stuck whilest suki kicks me oiut of the bar
I don't exactly remember the sequence but it has to do with JoDee getting kidnapped. Go look for JoDee at the house in the city I think you have to go talk with Tylee then you go back to the bar and one of the Dai lee soldiers is there trying to harrass Suki he tells you that Jodee was taken after that you ask Suki and Tylee to help you raid the palace.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
It said in the changelog that there was an Ajala Dunk.. I don't know what this is and so to my knowledge I ain't seen that scene dude :unsure:

Edit: And that's why I didn't see it. I went with the 'I love Toph' moment which stopped me getting the added scenes. Never mind
I answered you incorrectly. (you can say no answer at all). If take the code, then there really is a lot of interesting things. I spoke with translators of the game into other languages, they say that it is better to wait for the completion of book three, and then search by code. Since the developer began to change the code quite often in the latest updates and this is different from the methods of working with books 1 and 2.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I think about this next body who we will take over will be a problem even more for the Lover route. There are not a lot of main characters who can learn airbending. Korra is female and a lot of people don't want to play as a female or even more as a futa same with somebody who is older from the rest like Bumi it will just be weird to see him connect with the younger or to do it with them. Bolin and Mako are good main characters Mako is even better because he was with Korra and Sato and they are the main girls so we can go for that harem route but the problem is that he is not airbender. If the developer wants he can change it like " His ancestors were airbenders" something like that which took me second to think so surely they can do better if they want. Tenzin and Meelo know how to airbend so they are out and Zaheer is evil. So that leave "Kai"...
Older versing of Aang †
AMEN
Pretty sure Kai will be mc in Love Route and Zaheer will be mc in slave route..end of question

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whats whit the new drink name's filthy larry does any1 has a a full name and colordrinks
alrdy becausse this isnt the same as in book2 whit ty lee's bar

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Older versing of Aang †
AMEN
Ahh another logical thinker I see. It's true, even I personally don't much wanna play a female character, or a futa, seeing one go at another woman works in the right moments but playing one.. I dunno just aint for me hah if you asked anyone who knew me well, they'd tell you I cannot really stand playing a female character. It works in some games but I opt out most of those. Bolin and Mako I did consider though, they two of the main characters so who wouldn't consider them. The likelihood of it being Bumi is low, he wouldn't follow the pattern for the ages of the characters ours usually jumps into bodies with, and as for Kai, thats a point. Zaheer, not likely although who could see that twist coming hah :ROFLMAO: I'm aware the older version of Aang is a long shot cause he's dead but seriously, there weren't any others that needed to master airbending save Korra, and that was the only one she couldn't master so by this logic, we should be jumping into her body.

But that risks losing half the fan base or just those of us who play the game to play it even without being a fan. Finally an AMEN!

KvarDL

Aug 2, 2017
can someone share the saves? After 0.7.6 i can't go further. Toph broken status is 4/5 and i don't know if i missed something or it should be like this. Maybe it's just a bug, but i don't want to start from the 0.7.3 for the 4th time or. And i have no access for the new scenes from updates. Only Soccas room. And all. So please, if you have normal save from the start of 0.7.7+, share it.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
you have to start all over whit 3rd book.
srry there is nothing else you can do.
becausse in the market shop and in your village shop there is a option to repair the save.
so its better to start over i got a problem whit suki in the bar.
whit new drink names does any1 has the new drink names list whit corrosponding color's

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes