Val4nce

Aug 2, 2022
that's more likely to happen after Marty got the epilogue done, i guess. from the outside it looks like he doing a solo sail, nothing from cBob, as far as i know..? that, alongside Marty's solo project, will take time. he's trying to keep a 2-months schedule, next month i'd expect something for that other one.

then, they haven't announced a new team project as of yet, but it might come up some day, and then there's even less spare time.
wasnt the whole reason we got a version in the mid of the month this time that he wanted to still aim for titans at the end of the month?

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Guess I'm all caught up on the current release. So this is the slave epilogue. I'll be happy if we eventually get the Red Lotus girls in person. But overall I've been very impressed by this whole project and just how many Avatar girls were used. Even Kyoshi and Yangchen, that was a real treat. Plus when I thought certain girls would be missing from one route, they then appeared in the other. Devs sure covered all the bases. Created some sexy water tribe ladies too, I really enjoyed that.

Though I still would like to make Senna and Pema pregnant. Game said milf babies sounds hot until you have to deal with the consequences or something, but screw the consequences you had me at sounds hot! Also one noticeable omission was there was barely any Ursa in this game, if at all. LOK was replete with milfs, but in ATLA it was much slimmer pickings. So not finding some way to fit in Ursa, especially since she's still alive and you're in Zuko's body, kind of surprising. Would've liked to see her.

Reactions: F1forhalp

dcucked

Nov 21, 2023
somehow i skipped a required step and now im stuck because i cannot sleep until i find korra is there a way to skip time or reset time through commands?

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Man, i would LOVE if he stopped adding katara scenes. She has been in every single book except book 2. She has WAY too many scenes already.
She's the MC's main squeeze who also played an integral role in advancing the plot (and in the slave route, getting you extra bitches). Besides, the main draw is getting Korra to clean her up with her tongue after you're done with her.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okay, I'm sure this has been asked a million times bue... Where the fuck is Korra!? In book 4 slave route, I mean. I spoke to everyone, then called Asami (and fucked her), and now nothing happens. What am I supposed to do?

invalidusername333

Jun 11, 2020
She's the MC's main squeeze who also played an integral role in advancing the plot (and in the slave route, getting you extra bitches). Besides, the main draw is getting Korra to clean her up with her tongue after you're done with her.
Nah bro, that space could go to any other of the girls... Also this epilogue has been really slow.

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
Nah bro, that space could go to any other of the girls... Also this epilogue has been really slow.
Not really. Korra and Katara are the only "Trained" girls in the slave epilouge right now. Jinora is definitely not willing right now, and Kya is reluctant to do anything with the MC around. Katara is the only logical option until the characters change.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
it has been. Though dev problems aside, it's looking like glory on the horizon. We're gonna fix the fuck out of Korra, then correct a little brat with a pegging fetish with two full power avatars.

4.50 star(s) 270 Votes