TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
you can still expect updates, as this version is actually a "early pre-bughunt, waiting for feedback" thing with content not set in stone. while the end might be there, it's subject to change, more or less, and waits to be filled with whatever ideas from said feedback makes it into.

*edit* found a typo. now it's mine.
I'm very curious what the true final version is going to have that the current build doesn't.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Z

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
you can still expect updates, as this version is actually a "early pre-bughunt, waiting for feedback" thing with content not set in stone. while the end might be there, it's subject to change, more or less, and waits to be filled with whatever ideas from said feedback makes it into.

*edit* found a typo. now it's mine.
Thankfully when I checked your post I did not end up seeing all the spoilers in the thread(not insinuating you would spoil mind you) I am still waiting to play the final version. Has there been any word from MITY about when we can expect a actual final build? (Starting to develop a bad tick here;))

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Thankfully when I checked your post I did not end up seeing all the spoilers in the thread(not insinuating you would spoil mind you) I am still waiting to play the final version. Has there been any word from MITY about when we can expect a actual final build? (Starting to develop a bad tick here;))
Roughly 2 weeks from April 3rd. So roughly Sunday April 17th.

Reactions: APoc1

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Man this game had an amazing run to get to the final chapter
one of the few 2d games on this site that had: Consistent updates, No dumbass revamp update that grinds the updates to a halt, No milking updates for months (most games on this site would be at version 0.4 by now lmao)
I'm very thankful for this developer :D

ShaveYoLegs

Nov 10, 2017
Is there actually going to be a sequel (presumably short) where we play as Shady or was the whole "his adventure is only halfway through (from my perspective at least)" just random cockteasing?

jimjohn

Jun 20, 2017
I need help please... I'm stuck after Ember Island in fire nation, i battled Iroh and and after that cn't make any progress

LordMikeTG

Dec 15, 2017
I need help please... I'm stuck after Ember Island in fire nation, i battled Iroh and and after that cn't make any progress
How did you get to battle Iroh in the first place? I just got back from Ember Island, no dialogues are to be found anymore, but Azula's room still tells me to "talk to someome else first", because it is locked...

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
If I start playing the 1.0.0a now, will my save be compatible with the final version when it comes out?
That's very unlikely.

How did you get to battle Iroh in the first place? I just got back from Ember Island, no dialogues are to be found anymore, but Azula's room still tells me to "talk to someome else first", because it is locked...
You talk with Azula and Mai and then go to Ty Lee. She wants you to do 5 night shifts at the bar. The crab battle with Iroh is just a bonus and not mandatory.

BodaciousYT

Apr 30, 2021
I just finished ember island on book 2 in version 1.0.0a and its not letting me progress whenever I try to talk to Azula it says to talk to someone else and I've talked to everyone, conquered lia, maxed the farm, and done like 50 levels of earth benders so I can't see how I can move forward.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes