IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

He's saying how he's not gonna expand love and slave at the same time, and says theres gonna be a few scenes that can even be missed. What I am gathering from this is that there should be a good amount of scenes in this update (I only expected like one or two ngl),
and that there might be a slave route expansion later as well. I hope I'm not being too optimistic in reading this lol.
Your first expectations were way more realistic I believe.

The next FET build will have nothing big going on. Just think of it as a "Bikini's on the beach after party" for the love route.

This will be a build in which you can miss most of the scenes by simply NOT having made the right choices in the past. Not because I like working on stuff which you can easily miss, but if (for example) you didn't opt to allow Kuvira to escape during book 4's love route, she can't be on Ember island.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's save to say Lin, Suyin and Opal will get a bikini scene. Also +1 for Kuvira is very likely if you freed her at the wedding. Ikki may get a scene too, one could read it into Marty's words at least. So I'd say 3 scenes is the maximum we'll get. Plus fixing the last bugs without getting new ones I hope. I'd be happy if I'm wrong on this and your feelings are more accurate though.

Lin doesn't look older than Pema in my eyes, her hair is gray but that's all. I'd like her more toned though, that I can agree on.

bofalmao

May 26, 2020
im stuck in the swamp part of the ending chapter, i cant seem to get the mushrooms does anyone know what to do there?

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Are some of us are in denial that FET is past, that they take comfort in saying it's not yet completed? Hmmm. I feel them.
View attachment 1887335
Holy shit could you be more condescending and toxic? It's not a "coping" thing. An update is being worked on. It's not a maybe. It's not speculation. It is confirmed happening.

When an artist works on a painting, you may see an amazing landscape that's ready to hang on a wall, and yet the artist keeps stroking the brush. You don't know why. It looks done to you, but they keep adding darkness to the trees here, a little bit more shading on the house over there. Overall, the painting looks complete, but in the artists' eyes there's a few little tweaks they want to make before they're ready to let it dry.

Right now we have a game with a full story, but scenes that you can click on and get the message "hope to implement later." In what world is that a complete game? The game is completed when all of the devs stop working on it and no more updates are planned.

Much, much earlier in the thread you kept saying they "might" come back to it when others like me were saying it was confirmed and you just don't want to admit that you were wrong lol.

Reactions: BlackKnightGawain

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
When it isn't just Bugfixes and it get's new content then yes, for me that's not a completed game.
Same with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. It was completed but then Nintendo decide to make more DLCs. So for me, all the DLCs must be released. Just when Nintendo stop it and don't touch this game with their "new" tracks , just then I consider it as completed once more. As long as there will be still worked on, it's a ongoing game for me.

It doesn't matter if Team Mity, just Marty or just cbob works on this game. As long as either one of the developer still works on this game, it's not completed for me. A completed game for me anyway is a game that get's nothing new in terms of content and just get Bug fixes at most. As long as Marty keeps working on new or altered scenes, the game is not completed for me, it's a ongoing game.
You've got to stop using the words "for me" when making your case. The pretentious ones are going to twist that every time. If a project is actively being worked on by a creator, it isn't complete. FET's main story isn't the entire game. There is more to the game than just that. If content to fill in blatant placeholders is being worked on, then by very definition of the word complete it's not a complete game.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Holy shit could you be more condescending and toxic? It's not a "coping" thing.
The "condescending and toxic" is in your head, dude. No offense intended. We just really disagree.

When an artist works on a painting, you may see an amazing landscape that's ready to hang on a wall, and yet the artist keeps stroking the brush. You don't know why. It looks done to you, but they keep adding darkness to the trees here, a little bit more shading on the house over there. Overall, the painting looks complete, but in the artists' eyes there's a few little tweaks they want to make before they're ready to let it dry.
True for paintings, but not for computer software, games included. Games in particular often get additional content for years. Any reasonable person will say that this doesn't fix the game's completion point.

Right now we have a game with a full story, but scenes that you can click on and get the message "hope to implement later." In what world is that a complete game? The game is completed when all of the devs stop working on it and no more updates are planned.
I might have missed something? Where did you encounter these "hope to implement later"? I didn't see any.
If there are it does changes things.

Much, much earlier in the thread you kept saying they "might" come back to it when others like me were saying it was confirmed and you just don't want to admit that you were wrong lol.
Yes, because with two projects underway creating extras for FET will probably have low priority and may never happen.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Yes for me the game is not completed as long as one of the developers keeps on working for this game and it isn't just bug fixes. They want to make some new scenes for the 1.0.0d Update so it isn't complete yet even though the story is done. Even if it would be just one new scene, it's still a update.

I keep saying "for me" because I usually don't want to argue with anyone so I just said what I'm thinking and then I let it go.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
When it isn't just Bugfixes and it get's new content then yes, for me that's not a completed game.
That's a very peculiar approach. My money is on 99% of gamers do not see it like you.

Well, nothing wrong at being unique, but in all fairness when I hold a very disputable stance I will not answer people just with my stance but also say "for me" or say that the majority think otherwise.

F1forhalp

SOTD: David Orr - Sonny 2 BGM
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It doesn't really help to reason with this guy, he takes everything personally and is, how to put it, not the sharpest knife in the drawer. There's simply no point to it. I suggest just dropping "discussing" with him, it's not a discussion, more like talking to a water heater.
i just once more gave a hm lessay, summary, all the basics should be covered with that. if someone wants to keep going with argument, i'll have the purrfeckt excuse: i'm too old for that! so there. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover
4.50 star(s) 271 Votes