HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
So I just saw for the first time today that there is a new update but still no one has posted the links for the newest version? I don't ever remember it taking this long.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
For most other development you are right, but in this one not so.
The development of FET hanged by a thread for two years or so, as cbob, that did everything beside art, became increasingly ill and hardly provided any updates. The whole FET thing was heading for grinding to a halt.

Luckily ^^@rty, formerly just the artist, took over everything. From this point Marty already clarified that
A. Timely updates are his top priority.
B. As much as he is heavily invested he can hardly keep to his obligation of timely updates.

Afaik this is the 1st time ever for Marty to do a project-size development. It is unreasonable of us (well, of you) to expect him to follow an orderly development process.... and it is perfectly acceptable. As things are in FET it's unrealistic to have changelogs for FET.

I believe things will be different for Marty's next project. But please stop expecting changelogs for FET. Prolly will never happen unless one of us will take it upon himself.... so, do you volunteer? :p

This is hella, hella late but this is a good post and puts a lot of things into perspective

I don’t even know why I’m saying this since this conversation happened months ago…

• Red Heart
Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover
4.50 star(s) 271 Votes