ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
From my perspective, all this stuff adds to the RP element of the game. I've saved the day and now I get my own island with all my girls and get to live like a fuckin' king. And the more of that the better..
what do you mean, is there more content after book 4 where its an island with all the girls from every book in one place?

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
From my perspective, all this stuff adds to the RP element of the game. I've saved the day and now I get my own island with all my girls and get to live like a fuckin' king. And the more of that the better. The destination is just as much a part of the experience as the journey that got me there, and when they finally stop with the post game and shelve this project I'm going to enjoy a very content filled replay.
Oh, I totally dig this. It makes perfect sense, given I just saved the world.

It is me that gets bored by "just scenes" without considerable amount of story, and i miss the humor badly.

like:

Tenzin comes to visit his daughter and wife. he arrives late and tired and soon goes to sleep. He awakes in the middle of the night when someone is sucking his cock. Lights on - It's Jinorah, that cries she was sure she's sucking MC. And then Pema's voice from behind says "don't lie to your father, we both know you did this to turn MC on!". tenzin turns around to see MC takes Pema from behind. Hilarity ensues.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Oh, I totally dig this. It makes perfect sense, given I just saved the world.

It is me that gets bored by "just scenes" without considerable amount of story, and i miss the humor badly.

like:

Tenzin comes to visit his daughter and wife. he arrives late and tired and soon goes to sleep. He awakes in the middle of the night when someone is sucking his cock. Lights on - It's Jinorah, that cries she was sure she's sucking MC. And then Pema's voice from behind says "don't lie to your father, we both know you did this to turn MC on!". tenzin turns around to see MC takes Pema from behind. Hilarity ensues.
This sounds like a fun slave route update :devilish:

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Looks like another one of my predictions is going to come true. I haven't checked the other books yet, but I had Nagina send me back to book 3 timeline and looked around. Some interesting things have been added. Nothing lewd yet from what I can tell. I've just started exploring and got a few neato characters to pop up.

Jun 23, 2020
I'm still sniffing hopium that the One Piece reference was a tease to the next game, tho they did say theyre not gonna do a game based off so many episodes according to that one patreon post (paraphrasing)
I really hate to burst the bubble for One Piece fans but Toei will absolutely RAPE Mity for making a game with their IP.
From what I understand they can be absolutely brutal when it comes to crushing things like this.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Looks like another one of my predictions is going to come true. I haven't checked the other books yet, but I had Nagina send me back to book 3 timeline and looked around. Some interesting things have been added. Nothing lewd yet from what I can tell. I've just started exploring and got a few neato characters to pop up.
So there's new content in book 3??

Reactions: Anmitsu

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Ya know what could be really awesome ?
A threesome scene with Pema, Tenzin and MC...Mity if you're here please make it happen.

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
I strongly advice using the links above, but If you're using older hardware the builds above *might* cause problems. I made a special version for pc and mac which should work better for you and which you can try instead ( , Saves made in the newer version can't be loaded in the special version so keep that in mind.
Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes