F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
For me adding just scenes doesn't rally add anything, but I'm at the fringe of the minority in this.
it's still [complete] imo and the added extras are just that, extras. agree with you there, it's nice for the public, the added stuff post-final etc, but it doesn't reopen the story to continue.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I thought this game was over! So are these new scenes that happen after the end or do I need to use an earlier save?
Yes.

You don't have to use a save, you can jump into book 5 from the choose nation screen. But a save will save (pun? not really) doing all book 5 up to the new content, which is just a handful of scenes really (no new story). Depends how many PCSOs - post-completion-scenes-only - updates you missed, really.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
it's still [complete] imo and the added extras are just that, extras. agree with you there, it's nice for the public, the added stuff post-final etc, but it doesn't reopen the story to continue.
Also, Marty wants to
a. Show that's MITY is active
b. Keep himself busy

-while we all wait and see if cbob manage to quell his inner demons and get back to writing.

Judging by the last 2 years, eventually Marty will have to decide if to start a new game of his own (no, not 18titans, it seems that it's not "enough of a new project" even for Marty) under the MITY "brand", or to start/join a new venture.

Yes, I'm highly pessimistic abut CBob.

sephys

Apr 11, 2018
I can never get anything with IKKI i helped her do everything in this game and i dont see those scenes with her wtf. got her treasure and got all the way to the yacht

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
For me adding just scenes doesn't rally add anything, but I'm at the fringe of the minority in this.
From my perspective, all this stuff adds to the RP element of the game. I've saved the day and now I get my own island with all my girls and get to live like a fuckin' king. And the more of that the better. The destination is just as much a part of the experience as the journey that got me there, and when they finally stop with the post game and shelve this project I'm going to enjoy a very content filled replay.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
We need some post game content for Slave route imho too.
Personally I think the idea is that love route is the canon path. I wouldn't complain if they just focused on it. I'm biased though. I'm the kind of filthy degenerate who gets a sick thrill out of things like holding hands. I know. I'm fucking disgusting. I don't know where that thing's been.

That said though, I don't mind the slave route and wouldn't be opposed if they gave it some more attention at some point.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I'm still sniffing hopium that the One Piece reference was a tease to the next game, tho they did say theyre not gonna do a game based off so many episodes according to that one patreon post (paraphrasing)

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes