valorem12

Nov 8, 2018
Dang, no old hardware build with the bughunt, hopefully one is included for the general release.
I strongly advice using the links above, but If you're using older hardware the builds above *might* cause problems. I made a special version for pc and mac which should work better for you and which you can try instead ( , Saves made in the newer version can't be loaded in the special version so keep that in mind.

tnt171819

Jul 22, 2021
Would've been nice to get at least glimpse of the love route, as it seems much much better for me.
Still, the game is freaking great.
I have encountered a bug with school and shop owner, once you get a partnership, you could just visit school and get free money without skipping time to evening.
You can also cheat with Cheat Engine, tho it's a bit tricky, because freaking thing keep changing the address you need so you can't just find via first scan>change value in game>next scan.
Launch CE, select process, set to 4bytes and then earn yourself three digit amount of money in game, search for that value, open a menu in the game, back to CE see if any values have changed in the list, click next scan in case some did(do not change your 123 in value bar), select all of the values that left, select them all and change value to whatever number you want, then just pray to whatever gods you believe this little operation did not break anything, optionally you can sacrifice some babies or at least animals.6

Reactions: PussMaster
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes