F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
so i went and ran your mod, a little concern there: the mod reads from / saves to the exact same folder as the original game? it'd be better to have that separate imo, to avoid any mess. no idea where to set that up.

Aug 20, 2021
so i went and ran your mod, a little concern there: the mod reads from / saves to the exact same folder as the original game? it'd be better to have that separate imo, to avoid any mess. no idea where to set that up.
Yeah I uploaded some broken links early on that I had to sort out. Turns out the scripts.rpa was messing with it and running the original game. Try redownloading with the newer links up now. It should work.

Reactions: F1forhalp and Oimon

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Nah that’s fine. I’m trying to get genuine feedback here.

The problem with Ursa in FET is she only has one small scene with Zuko/Ozai, and barely any of her actual body is shown. So I’m working with breadcrumbs essentially. I kept the body to show her robes, but if I had to paint over Lin’s clothing (or whoever else’s), I could probably try and do that.
Yeah, it might be best to avoid using her body then. You can tell that she was just sort of copy pasted in. I think your best bet would be to shop out Azula's head from her body assets, take the heads off of the Ursa assets and isolate them to be put in place of the Azula heads. I get that you wanted to have her robes present but I don't think that's going to work out too well with the few angles you have to work with.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
Aug 20, 2021
in FET ZUKO MOD is there any cheat i found 1 in book 1 but not yet in book 2
Ohh, do you mean the cheat that prevents you from grinding for money? Well, yes. I do intend to add ‘shortcuts’ like that to every Book, and give the player a choice. Some people like the grind, but some find it annoying. They can just choose which.

It’s only Book 1 out as of the first build, but I’m considering restructuring it and changing things around such as Zuko’s personality to better fit him, better manage the pacing of his and Katara’s relationship, among other things based on critiques received.

But getting back to your main question: yes I will add a no grinding cheat in the form of a choice to Book 2.

Reactions: Oimon

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
Ohh, do you mean the cheat that prevents you from grinding for money? Well, yes. I do intend to add ‘shortcuts’ like that to every Book, and give the player a choice. Some people like the grind, but some find it annoying. They can just choose which.

It’s only Book 1 out as of the first build, but I’m considering restructuring it and changing things around such as Zuko’s personality to better fit him, better manage the pacing of his and Katara’s relationship, among other things based on critiques received.

But getting back to your main question: yes I will add a no grinding cheat in the form of a choice to Book 2.
wow that really fast reply anyways thanks for the comment good luck on project my friends

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Well i took my own spin on this.

Honestly dont be afraid to dig deep in files to find smilar elements to make a new scene. Or even trace a bit existing one with features of whom you want to have.
View attachment 2053368
Holy, this is really nice

Did u draw the face yourself?

Just gotta add some animations, a moaning/lip biting facial expression or something, and this could be an entire scene

Nice to see multiple people are starting to gain an interest in custom scenes/mods

Reactions: Oimon

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Yeah I uploaded some broken links early on that I had to sort out. Turns out the scripts.rpa was messing with it and running the original game. Try redownloading with the newer links up now. It should work.
alrighty, doing that right now, even though it'll have to sit until weekend for trying out.. :cautious:

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Holy, this is really nice

Did u draw the face yourself?

Just gotta add some animations, a moaning/lip biting facial expression or something, and this could be an entire scene

Nice to see multiple people are starting to gain an interest in custom scenes/mods
That looks pretty awesome! Certainly a lot more anatomically correct than my first attempt lol. The face even looks different I notice.

I tried to refrence the face pose off Lin then modified original Ursa one by cutting it a bit, redoing eyes lips and nose.

As for robes its again the same but i found Azula back somewhere in the files and modified it too.

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
Like the lack of Ursa content, I personally saw the exclusion of that as a missed opportunity. If I can find a way to do it in a fitting way, I’ll definitely include it as an option for the player in Book 2.
dude, for book 2 if you want, you can do the one thing mity never did for some reason, giving us the chance to have pregnant ty-lee

Aug 20, 2021
dude, for book 2 if you want, you can do the one thing mity never did for some reason, giving us the chance to have pregnant ty-lee
That’s honestly a really good idea. I’m even tampering with the idea of the multiple endings involving who you ‘choose’. There will be Azula and Mai of course. But I’m thinking of also adding Ty Lee and Ursa to the list of choices, leaving it at four possible endings.

Maybe it’s a bit ambitious. But yeah. Pregnant Ty Lee is also another worthy addition.

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
That’s honestly a really good idea. I’m even tampering with the idea of the multiple endings involving who you ‘choose’. There will be Azula and Mai of course. But I’m thinking of also adding Ty Lee and Ursa to the list of choices, leaving it at four possible endings.

Maybe it’s a bit ambitious. But yeah. Pregnant Ty Lee is also another worthy addition.
i really love ty lee anyways this is out of context but do you have steam just asking

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018

5 endings...you're forgetting the harem one

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes