Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
That’s honestly a really good idea. I’m even tampering with the idea of the multiple endings involving who you ‘choose’. There will be Azula and Mai of course. But I’m thinking of also adding Ty Lee and Ursa to the list of choices, leaving it at four possible endings.

Maybe it’s a bit ambitious. But yeah. Pregnant Ty Lee is also another worthy addition.
now i kinda wanna see pregnant Ursa with Pema's body :devilish:

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
can some patreon guy report this bug to mity?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts_older/bk3_s_arena_shit.rpy", line 8253, in <module>
NameError: name 'crab11_max_hp' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts_older/bk3_s_arena_shit.rpyc", line 8253, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts_older/bk3_s_arena_shit.rpy", line 8253, in <module>
NameError: name 'crab11_max_hp' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Four Elements Trainer 1.0.1b
Tue Sep 20 15:14:27 2022

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
why is this so good
did u make this or am i dumb and it was in the actual game :HideThePain:

cuz if this is fanmade, yall making me hopeful for an optimized modded FET in the future

edit: im dumb you made the last Ursa one too, honestly you and Fire Lord Zuko should just collab for this modded Zuko MC project :LUL:
edit 2: going through your old postings, you seem to have experience in doing this before, very impressive

Aug 20, 2021
why is this so good

cuz if this is fanmade, yall making me hopeful for an optimized modded FET in the future

edit: im dumb you made the last Ursa one too, honestly you and Fire Lord Zuko should just collab for this modded Zuko MC project :LUL:
edit 2: going through your old postings, you seem to have experience in doing this before, very impressive
That Ursa is definitely pretty impressive! He seems to know just which assets to use too.

Yeah, honestly if he was down to collab on this I would for sure work with him. But that’s only if he wanted to do such a thing.

Already I’ve started rewriting the beginning of Book 1. A completely original beginning. It doesn’t take place in the apartment anymore, and has a set-up that I think will be a lot better than the first build did.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
why is this so good

This time I used a head from Ursa images in book 2 (the black and white ones) its from a magazine i think. I sized up Azula ass and boobs a little. The real problem will be rear views. Im not that good at that. I'm basically just doing what I think will work.

As for collab if i will have time and good enough skill i can do some edits. I cannot really make something from scratch.

That Ursa is definitely pretty impressive! He seems to know just which assets to use too.

Yeah, honestly if he was down to collab on this I would for sure work with him. But that’s only if he wanted to do such a thing.

Already I’ve started rewriting the beginning of Book 1. A completely original beginning. It doesn’t take place in the apartment anymore, and has a set-up that I think will be a lot better than the first build did.
Whatever you will need that i can do i will help out. I dont really have much time before weekend, i will be more free on weekends.

a_idle_ff_nude4ddddd.png

Aug 20, 2021
This time I used a head from Ursa images in book 2 (the black and white ones) its from a magazine i think. I sized up Azula ass and boobs a little. The real problem will be rear views. Im not that good at that. I'm basically just doing what I think will work.

As for collab if i will have time and good enough skill i can do some edits. I cannot really make something from scratch.

Whatever you will need that i can do i will help out. I dont really have much time before weekend, i will be more free on weekends.

View attachment 2055169
Sounds good. I definitely like what you’ve presented thus far! This picture especially in the quote looks like it has potential for an Ursa idle.

Reactions: Oimon

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Not much done so far but i have side view i guess. I hope she wont look way too much like azula. I need to make a side view outfit and maybe redo a bit the face up version that i did previously. Then expressions in line next probably.

View attachment 2059082
part of me wants to see a pregnant Ursa get fucked by a young Iroh

its a very weird, small part of me but the desire exists nonetheless

Aug 20, 2021
Not much done so far but i have side view i guess. I hope she wont look way too much like azula. I need to make a side view outfit and maybe redo a bit the face up version that i did previously. Then expressions in line next probably.

View attachment 2059082
Looking good! No rush, so be sure and take your time. I still have to refocus my efforts on Book 1, after all. Seeing your images of Ursa has me very optimistic for future custom content!

Update on my second build’s progress:

- All of those annoying pauses in the first build are GONE. You can now read at your own pace.
- I completely rewrote the beginning and did away with the standard apartment intro, in favor of an original one more befitting of Zuko.
- Zuko’s personality has become less ‘MC’ and more in line with his own. Humor is still present, but you’ll find that it actually feels more like him now.
- I added a Slave Route to Book 1, and depending on your choice of Love or Slave Route, will affect how Zuko acts moving forward (I mean duh). Love Route has him act more ‘ATLA Book 3’, not to spoil the show too much. But for those who know, you know. And for those who choose Slave Route… he’s far gruffer and aggressive.
- Rewrites where they’re needed to help better improve the pacing.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Looking good! No rush, so be sure and take your time. I still have to refocus my efforts on Book 1, after all. Seeing your images of Ursa has me very optimistic for future custom content!

- All of those annoying pauses in the first build are GONE. You can now read at your own pace.
- I completely rewrote the beginning and did away with the standard apartment intro, in favor of an original one more befitting of Zuko.
- Zuko’s personality has become less ‘MC’ and more in line with his own. Humor is still present, but you’ll find that it actually feels more like him now.
- I added a Slave Route to Book 1, and depending on your choice of Love or Slave Route, will affect how Zuko acts moving forward (I mean duh). Love Route has him act more ‘ATLA Book 3’, not to spoil the show too much. But for those who know, you know. And for those who choose Slave Route… he’s far gruffer and aggressive.
im assuming he'll be aggressive not just in personality but also from his actions :devilish:

not sure if you're into it, but considering it was in FET book 2 with Azula, will there be pissing fetish scenes (both receiving and giving)

forgive me for being a degenerate but would love to see zuko take ursa as a slave in slave route from being angry at her leaving and just pissing on her to show dominance :devilish: or azula doing it on her instead, family wincest shower time :BootyTime:

also just an idea, but there is a lot of potential to be had in the cow farm in book 2, with some face swaps, just putting it out there ;) make Zuko rule the world in slave route, full on evil fire lord

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

packor

Oct 11, 2021
How can you be a little more descriptive?
sure.

You have to ask the marsh chickz about the mushrooms, but you won't be able to talk to them until you accomplish the task they gave you before.

The objective is that they want you to impregnate them. You do not have to view every scene.

In their dialogue, they already tell you that they only want the first load of the day, as it is believed to be the most potent. That means you should pick one, go to sleep, then pick another one the next day, and the last one on the day after that.

After you've fulfilled them, you should be able to start communicating with them. If not, then your game is probably bugged.

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019

Loving how this is sounding, do you have a page where we can keep up with this mod? Looking here is fine but I do feel a page of your own may be deserved if this continues into a bigger project.

Aug 20, 2021
im assuming he'll be aggressive not just in personality but also from his actions :devilish:

not sure if you're into it, but considering it was in FET book 2 with Azula, will there be pissing fetish scenes (both receiving and giving)

forgive me for being a degenerate but would love to see zuko take ursa as a slave in slave route from being angry at her leaving and just pissing on her to show dominance :devilish: or azula doing it on her instead, family wincest shower time :BootyTime:

also just an idea, but there is a lot of potential to be had in the cow farm in book 2, with some face swaps, just putting it out there ;) make Zuko rule the world in slave route, full on evil fire lord
I like where your degenerate head’s at! Ursa on her own already has a lot of potential in a Zuko mod, but depending on your choice of a Love or Slave Route, and her interactions between Zuko and Azula… the potential only broadens.

To answer your question, I’m not opposed to that at all, especially in the setting of a Slave Route when things are supposed to be more… well, dominant and aggressive.

I also do agree the cow farm can be expanded upon as well. And it will… I’ll admit that was one of the underwhelming parts of the actual game’s Book 2 for me, was the farm: you fuck a woman, get them pregnant, you make money for the grind, and that’s it. Underwhelming. I think we can expand on this golden idea greatly.

Loving how this is sounding, do you have a page where we can keep up with this mod? Looking here is fine but I do feel a page of your own may be deserved if this continues into a bigger project.
Thanks! I don’t currently have a page of my own for the mod, but I really would prefer if I had one. I wouldn’t wanna get in the way of actual posts regarding MITY or people needing help on the base game, after all.

Reactions: Phase_01
Aug 20, 2021
Question, the saves for this mod go to the same folder of Regular Fet? And if tha's the case, there's the risk of ruining save files?
FET Zuko Mod v0.1b links:

Note: this does not reflect most of the changes I have made! But as has been mentioned by a couple of users, the saves have been going to base FET's directory. This build merely fixes that and sends your saves to its own directory and omits the frustrating pauses from dialogue. Not much else is different.

Expect more major changes in the next build.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes