APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Frankly i'm disspointed we have not gotten the abiltiy to impregnate Ty lee or have pregnant sex with her. If any girl is perfect for it in the series it's her. The game teased the idea in book 3, but sadly we have not gotten it. I mean granted we don't know if she actualyl had any kids by Korra's time so i get that being an issue. But it's still such a shame.

As more Ty lee in this game is a great thing.
I would have like to set her oven too. As far as her having any kids you do get to fuck the old Ty lee in the last book and she never mentions any kids or any other relationships besides the MC if you played the slave rout in book 2 in the love rout you don't get to get busy with her...

Reactions: sirviper235

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I would have like to set her oven too. As far as her having any kids you do get to fuck the old Ty lee in the last book and she never mentions any kids or any other relationships besides the MC if you played the slave rout in book 2 in the love rout you don't get to get busy with her...
Indeed. Could be a writing conflict perhaps. Though book 3 love does let us also do stuff with her and she outright worries about getting a bun in her oven. So the option is there.

heck if not her they could just introduce ty lee's sisters from the comics. They are a good option as well if you ask me. Sense they all look like her but slightly diffrent.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Indeed. Could be a writing conflict perhaps. Though book 3 love does let us also do stuff with her and she outright worries about getting a bun in her oven. So the option is there.

heck if not her they could just introduce ty lee's sisters from the comics. They are a good option as well if you ask me. Sense they all look like her but slightly diffrent.
Oh yeah kind of gapped the book 3 stuff with her but if she was worried about getting knocked up then that indicates she did not want a child where as the others clearly do. At some point I guess Cbob just figured this is how many pregs I want to have... I am not familiar enough with Cannon to know how many other girls wanted to get with the MC in the actaul real story

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
None, not even Katara at first.
If Zuko or Sokka had been the MC, well ...
Zuko and Sokka got bitches for real, i remember both of them had at least two each lol, but if it was a more teen/adult oriented show/anime, or they were the mc as u said, they definitely wouldve gotten more

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
One part of me likes the middle ones more because they blend more seamlessly with the clothed idles, but another likes the other one more because of the big MILF titties. XD

Perhaps a good middle ground between the two would be best? As for the areola I would also give it a slight bump in size. Not by much, but just a tad.

Good progress as always.
i agree with zuko, maybe make the tits in between both sizes, and up the areola a bit

but if had to choose between these two, id pick the bigger ones cuz milf tiddies (tho i am an ass man myself)

Now someone just gotta model Kiyi, her other daughter :BootyTime:
How about now?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 20, 2021
How about now?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hell yeah! That’s just how I imagined it actually. Looks great! Those are some MILF tiddies if I’ve ever seen ‘em. :love:

Oh hey, by the way… I’m gonna add your name and credit you in the mod for your additions in any case, since they’ll be a big help. But if you planned to make edits like this longer term for the project, I wondering if I should also add your name to the list of modders (which right now is only me obviously).

I mean, technically that’s what you’re doing, is modding the game’s art. It really comes down to what you wanna do. If you want credit to that degree and stick around long term, I’ll definitely add your name to the modder list.

More just trying to work out proper credits, since these edits have been a godsend. XD

Reactions: Phase_01 and Oimon

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Hell yeah! That’s just how I imagined it actually. Looks great! Those are some MILF tiddies if I’ve ever seen ‘em. :love:

Oh hey, by the way… I’m gonna add your name and credit you in the mod for your additions in any case, since they’ll be a big help. But if you planned to make edits like this longer term for the project, I wondering if I should also add your name to the list of modders (which right now is only me obviously).

I mean, technically that’s what you’re doing, is modding the game’s art. It really comes down to what you wanna do. If you want credit to that degree and stick around long term, I’ll definitely add your name to the modder list.

More just trying to work out proper credits, since these edits have been a godsend. XD
Sure. I just hope i will be good enough for scenes too. So far its only sprites right now that are not even in the game at the moment.

I'm brain storming what scenes i could edit for her. Or even try to make new ones (unlikely to happen since I suck at that)

Aug 20, 2021
Sure. I just hope i will be good enough for scenes too. So far its only sprites right now that are not even in the game at the moment.

I'm brain storming what scenes i could edit for her. Or even try to make new ones (unlikely to happen since I suck at that)
Well hey, I’m sure you’ll do great! And you definitely have time. I’m still very much focused on Book 1 and Ursa won’t be making her appearance until the second.

I did add in an H-scene with Yue to Book 1, so that’s at least diverting from what was seen before.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Those Ursa art assets are really nice, but I kind of feel like it'd be more appropriate for them to be posted in the Zuko mod thread. Good luck with that btw you guys. I'll probably have to check it out later down the road when it's further along.
I figured that by posting here it will keep thread alive a bit more between new updates, but i kinda sliding it a bit too much. Not to mention alerts every day.

I will try to keep it low here then. Sorry for the inconvience.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes