Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
For those who were interested in post game content for the slave route like love is getting, don't get your hopes too high because this hasn't been done yet and we never know when they might get tired of working on this.
This was among the most recent art asset pack. It does appear that post game for the slave route is something that is being considered.

I do really like the idea of not being Tenzin when you go back, because that could lead to some great interactions if Tenzin realizes you're the body snatcher who fucked his family in his body lol.

c10.png

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
how to get the loli route in book 4? pls reply!
the one from slave route?
good question, want to know too. the only guides I ever saw only have content up to chapter 3, as in where to find the rare rocks needed to upgrade the town, but I didn'tlook for a while anyway

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
the one from slave route?
good question, want to know too. the only guides I ever saw only have content up to chapter 3, as in where to find the rare rocks needed to upgrade the town, but I didn'tlook for a while anyway
When ever you get asked questions concerning the lolis you have to answer them correctly to open up that content iirc its something to the effect of be ambiguous and fail as a father in the case of book 4 slave and in the love rout again be ambiguous when Korra asks and when in the swamp and also with Ikki, if your holding down the CTRL key and skipping dialog you will never under stand what the question is about and likely will pick the wrong answers

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
for sure this is one of the best games on this site, it's in my top 3 easy, but if I had made or was going to make a mod like the prince zuko one, I would make some changes, for example:

-I wouldn't do the route system, instead I would give more options for the player to choose to follow or not, since a lot of people miss several good scenes by only playing one of the routes.

-I would change the order of the books and hold the story more faithfully, for example:

book 1 : it would take place in the north pole, so the protagonist would have katara and yue as romantic interests, in this route we would also have the beginning of the avatar state training, entering the spiritual world and having sex with koh, the wife of kuruk and kya (mother from katara).

book 2: i would follow toph's story/route and leave it as is, just add more characters and put in the first gay scenes of the game, with jet and haru.

book 3: it would take place after the events of the last war, with zuko being lord of fire and azula trapped (as happens on the slave route), from there the player could interact not only with ty lee, mai and azula, but also with Ursa , Kiyi, koh's mother, maybe Ozai and Iroh and the girl aang interacts with as Kuzon.

book 4: this one would be worth splitting and more than one route, to be able to take advantage of concepts and characters from several seasons, I could start with the protagonist in Tenzin's body (interacting with the characters from book 1 and 2) and then the normal protagonist , to see the results of what you did in the previous route and in addition, interact in the spirit realm with Raava and the earth queen and the red lotus womens.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I'm considering doing a few simple mods. I had a few ideas for replacing some of the music with music from the show. I'd keep some of the best music of course. I feel like the main menu music is too much a part of the game. But like the battle music I could replace with the Agni Kai theme that plays whenever Aang is being chased. Or the Avatar's Love theme over that one mellow track that plays during certain points, like night time.

Like I said though when I mulled over making art assets for the Zuko mod, I'm an incredibly busy person and have a lot of commissions on my plate. Thanks to our wonderful reptoid overlords economy I've been homeless and living in a relative's garage for the past few months and would like work on getting myself out of this mess before focusing on any passion projects.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I'm considering doing a few simple mods. I had a few ideas for replacing some of the music with music from the show. I'd keep some of the best music of course. I feel like the main menu music is too much a part of the game. But like the battle music I could replace with the Agni Kai theme that plays whenever Aang is being chased. Or the Avatar's Love theme over that one mellow track that plays during certain points, like night time.

Like I said though when I mulled over making art assets for the Zuko mod, I'm an incredibly busy person and have a lot of commissions on my plate. Thanks to our wonderful reptoid overlords economy I've been homeless and living in a relative's garage for the past few months and would like work on getting myself out of this mess before focusing on any passion projects.
Yea of course focus on yourself, good luck with whatever your're going on with irl, I hope you can find yourself in a better place soon, both financially and physically (y)This forum will always be here for you to come back, and there will always be other Avatar fans that share your passion that you can come back to and collaborate with in the future

Author17

May 6, 2020
for sure this is one of the best games on this site, it's in my top 3 easy, but if I had made or was going to make a mod like the prince zuko one, I would make some changes, for example:

-I wouldn't do the route system, instead I would give more options for the player to choose to follow or not, since a lot of people miss several good scenes by only playing one of the routes.

-I would change the order of the books and hold the story more faithfully, for example:

book 1 : it would take place in the north pole, so the protagonist would have katara and yue as romantic interests, in this route we would also have the beginning of the avatar state training, entering the spiritual world and having sex with koh, the wife of kuruk and kya (mother from katara).

book 2: i would follow toph's story/route and leave it as is, just add more characters and put in the first gay scenes of the game, with jet and haru.

book 3: it would take place after the events of the last war, with zuko being lord of fire and azula trapped (as happens on the slave route), from there the player could interact not only with ty lee, mai and azula, but also with Ursa , Kiyi, koh's mother, maybe Ozai and Iroh and the girl aang interacts with as Kuzon.

book 4: this one would be worth splitting and more than one route, to be able to take advantage of concepts and characters from several seasons, I could start with the protagonist in Tenzin's body (interacting with the characters from book 1 and 2) and then the normal protagonist , to see the results of what you did in the previous route and in addition, interact in the spirit realm with Raava and the earth queen and the red lotus womens.
whats the other 2 games from your top 3?

Aug 20, 2021

Honestly, the more FET mods the better in my opinion! That’s another of my hopes by starting the Zuko mod (which is essentially just a passion project), is that others will try and do the same too in modding the game. Guess it’s the part of me that’s disappointed the actual game is more or less finished in terms of main story. So now I’m making my own.

I’d definitely try your mod if you ever decided to make it.

Yes, as Phase_Radar mentioned, for sure focus on yourself before anything. I know our economy can be tough, so I’m sorry you’re in a rough spot.

Your contributions to my mod would definitely be welcomed and would help immensely, but priorities come first and foremost! I wish you all the best.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Honestly, the more FET mods the better in my opinion! That’s another of my hopes by starting the Zuko mod (which is essentially just a passion project), is that others will try and do the same too in modding the game. Guess it’s the part of me that’s disappointed the actual game is more or less finished in terms of main story. So now I’m making my own.

I’d definitely try your mod if you ever decided to make it.

Yes, as Phase_Radar mentioned, for sure focus on yourself before anything. I know our economy can be tough, so I’m sorry you’re in a rough spot.

Your contributions to my mod would definitely be welcomed and would help immensely, but priorities come first and foremost! I wish you all the best.
some things wouldn't be that hard to do, i have a bit of experience in digital design, and some models would be easy to use elsewhere, like arts assents, yue's model in spooky times, the bear models made for the mod from prince zuko and kiyi looks a lot like Jinora, my biggest headache would be organizing all this in the schedule, but who knows, this idea will not go ahead one day.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Tomorrow I might take a crack at an On Ji head base. No promises. I specialize in replicating art styles, but that doesn't mean I can nail everything with perfection. The more anime looking styles always gave me a hard time. Especially some of the shading.
I'd direct people to my cloppy_hooves tag on Paheal if they want to get an idea of what I can do, but since 90% of my work is Equestria Girls, it might be best if I demonstrate with a simple collage. Don't let this fool you. While I can pull off a more anime style, I have a very 50/50 track record with it. A lot of my anime stuff ends up getting tossed and never sees light of day. I still have a Yoko Littner project that's been gathering dust for a couple years now lol.
compilation.png

AJ2018

Apr 7, 2018
Tomorrow I might take a crack at an On Ji head base. No promises. I specialize in replicating art styles, but that doesn't mean I can nail everything with perfection. The more anime looking styles always gave me a hard time. Especially some of the shading.
I'd direct people to my cloppy_hooves tag on Paheal if they want to get an idea of what I can do, but since 90% of my work is Equestria Girls, it might be best if I demonstrate with a simple collage. Don't let this fool you. While I can pull off a more anime style, I have a very 50/50 track record with it. A lot of my anime stuff ends up getting tossed and never sees light of day. I still have a Yoko Littner project that's been gathering dust for a couple years now lol.
View attachment 2080946
These look amazing.

Reactions: PussMaster

Surgeon

Aug 22, 2021
Where do you go after you get to the post game? Just got back from the future and I don't know how to find the new content.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes