Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Tomorrow I might take a crack at an On Ji head base. No promises. I specialize in replicating art styles, but that doesn't mean I can nail everything with perfection. The more anime looking styles always gave me a hard time. Especially some of the shading.
I'd direct people to my cloppy_hooves tag on Paheal if they want to get an idea of what I can do, but since 90% of my work is Equestria Girls, it might be best if I demonstrate with a simple collage. Don't let this fool you. While I can pull off a more anime style, I have a very 50/50 track record with it. A lot of my anime stuff ends up getting tossed and never sees light of day. I still have a Yoko Littner project that's been gathering dust for a couple years now lol.
View attachment 2080946
Toph one looks really nice

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I wasn't able to work on the assets like I planned today. Had to finish rigging a puppet for a commission I'm working on. I'll shoot for On Ji head assets this weekend. Sooner if things go well enough.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Since MITY has not posted new content for FET, why not talk about which book is your favorite? For me - definitely the third. After a good first and quite average second book, the third was like a refreshing breeze on a hot day ;D I also like the fourth - probably the most loaded with content. How do you think?

King Ginora

Apr 20, 2022
Since MITY has not posted new content for FET, why not talk about which book is your favorite? For me - definitely the third. After a good first and quite average second book, the third was like a refreshing breeze on a hot day ;D I also like the fourth - probably the most loaded with content. How do you think?
Honestly book 2 could be my favorite, Azula is my favorite waifu in ATLA but the art was very simple, book 3 sins a bit of that but not as much as the first 2 books, especially with the slave route, I consider that the book 4 of the slave route is the best and it would have been perfect if it had more scenes with Asami the good thing about book 5 is that she will return. I hope Marty considers doing a remake of the first two books.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
It's between books 2 and 3 for me for sure. I am a Toph fan and I really like how she was written. Book 2 had some of the best humor and most memorable moments though. The guard banters were just plain hilarious. And the first time I encountered a crab battle I was taken so off guard and couldn't stop laughing, between it being an obvious Pokemon parody and the dopey ska music it was just so ridiculous and out of nowhere.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Honestly book 2 could be my favorite, Azula is my favorite waifu in ATLA but the art was very simple, book 3 sins a bit of that but not as much as the first 2 books, especially with the slave route, I consider that the book 4 of the slave route is the best and it would have been perfect if it had more scenes with Asami the good thing about book 5 is that she will return. I hope Marty considers doing a remake of the first two books.
You know, before playing FET, I had never watched a series or a movie or played "official" game adaptations, so I didn't know the lore or the characters or the plot. Only now I try to watch something from time to time and - I have to admit it, I catch funny references, very interestingly adapted situations ;D BTW - Azula is for me the weakest female character in FET, even episodic characters have better written roles. Maybe that's why book two is just a time to click through for me.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
It's between books 2 and 3 for me for sure. I am a Toph fan and I really like how she was written. Book 2 had some of the best humor and most memorable moments though. The guard banters were just plain hilarious. And the first time I encountered a crab battle I was taken so off guard and couldn't stop laughing, between it being an obvious Pokemon parody and the dopey ska music it was just so ridiculous and out of nowhere.
Yes. Katara, Toph, Opal, Korra and Ty lee. Here is my top :D

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
You know, before playing FET, I had never watched a series or a movie or played "official" game adaptations, so I didn't know the lore or the characters or the plot. Only now I try to watch something from time to time and - I have to admit it, I catch funny references, very interestingly adapted situations ;D BTW - Azula is for me the weakest female character in FET, even episodic characters have better written roles. Maybe that's why book two is just a time to click through for me.
Even counting that the Lovers Route has better writing than the Slave Route, understandable because it is usually about the relationship instead of training them with sex

(yet for some reason I recall there was more plot info about the naga on Book 3's Slave Route than in the Lover's route)

the stories are always improving, in my mind at least. Which... makes sense, as the team gets more experience.

So, yeah. While I'm happy they are incresaing the ending scene so your actions matter, hope in the future when they are satisfied they can also redo the first books so they are on the same level of the later ones, and maybe Book 3 to add the Slave Route info to Lovers Route.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Please, help. I'm stuck at airbenders island on book 4 love route. Already been shot while flying on skybison, trained all the airbending from korra and jinora. Seems like I should somehow convince fire lord to leave the city, but in the hotel its only possible to have sex, not to talk to the fire nation girls. The only option left at tenzin house is to test condoms. Its like an endless loop witout any progress for a few days.

Maybe, there is a walktrough for the full version of the game? I cant find anything going further than the swamp.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Book 4 Pema content on both routes were very hot, she made the whole book for me. Suyin and Lin were nice too. Jinora being very horny/different from the show was interesting to see.

Reactions: PussMaster

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
sure, i get that. I guess then I mean when will it be completed?
We don't know, Mity said they'll just continue releasing stuff bimonthly until they feel like they don't want to, or are ready to move onto the next game, whichever comes first.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Please, help. I'm stuck at airbenders island on book 4 love route. Already been shot while flying on skybison, trained all the airbending from korra and jinora. Seems like I should somehow convince fire lord to leave the city, but in the hotel its only possible to have sex, not to talk to the fire nation girls. The only option left at tenzin house is to test condoms. Its like an endless loop witout any progress for a few days.

Maybe, there is a walktrough for the full version of the game? I cant find anything going further than the swamp.
there's so much $%^& in chapter 4, it's hard to remember all the events. You'll have to check all the possible characters. It seems you're near the final confrontation, you need to visit your old lovers at some point. I believe you've already rescued that mind controlled chick at this point, but if you haven't, you need to find her. You could try the lab or Ikki tower. Idr if you need to find Shady at this point or not.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
We don't know, Mity said they'll just continue releasing stuff bimonthly until they feel like they don't want to, or are ready to move onto the next game, whichever comes first.
Wait - what? !! Bimonthly ?!! That's true sucks :(

Or maybe that's a good thing ... a longer cycle means more new content, I hope.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Unless we get lucky this month and get a third Spookytimes game. Who knows. Marty seems to hint at it in his last Patreon post at least (the one about the latest 18Titans build).
I really hope we get a new Spookytimes, and I really hope it still has Tenzin, Jinora and Pema, and maybe he'll finally fuck Ikki

Though ironically enough, part of me feels like we'll get a Zuko spookytimes next, told as a story by Tenzin or maybe Iroh,
considering the last one had Sokka as the storytime MC

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes