Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Just finished building my front facing head puppet for On Ji in Moho. It's separated into multiple layers for posing purposes. The eyes use masking layers so that the pupils and lids can be posed freely.

I also plan on building a 3/4 view head puppet for her, and possibly take a crack at recreating her outfit for idles. I'm using Toph as a base for her body assets and intend on going through several different Toph scenes and creating sets of On Ji assets out of it.

So I'm not gonna lie. Part of me almost feels like there should be a thread for artists to share resources for mod making. At same time though there's enough threads for this one game at this point lol.

Hang tight. I'll have an asset pack up tonight.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Going selectively through the poses alphabetically. I will be skipping some. Also omitting Katara from ones where she is present.

I started with the anal pose and... oh boy. This was a tough one. I had to do some photoshopping to get rid of Toph's accessories on her hands and feet.

Now on to the head posing. Now in this pose Toph is tilting her head down because of her position. I'm trying to replicate this with the puppet and I don't know. I've always been a self deprecating artist so maybe it's just me but it looks off to me. I'll wait for other opinions before continuing with assets for this pose.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Going selectively through the poses alphabetically. I will be skipping some. Also omitting Katara from ones where she is present.

I started with the anal pose and... oh boy. This was a tough one. I had to do some photoshopping to get rid of Toph's accessories on her hands and feet.

Now on to the head posing. Now in this pose Toph is tilting her head down because of her position. I'm trying to replicate this with the puppet and I don't know. I've always been a self deprecating artist so maybe it's just me but it looks off to me. I'll wait for other opinions before continuing with assets for this pose.
that's fvcking nice bruh.... now we need loli mai, azula and ty lee

Reactions: PussMaster
Aug 20, 2021
Glad people like it. One thing at a time though. Meng is on my list and I'll add them as well.
Meng was another one of those characters like On Ji that would have been great to see in the base game. But at least now we’ll get a chance to include them in our own way. Really do like what I see of On Ji so far. Keep it up!

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

I feel like it is too symmetrical in the face and tit's. Also the top half of the body looks little too small even if it is farther away in the picture. Other wise it looks good. Of course it goes with out saying this is just an opinion in the end it's really about how you feel about it.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I feel like it is too symmetrical in the face and tit's. Also the top half of the body looks little too small even if it is farther away in the picture. Other wise it looks good. Of course it goes with out saying this is just an opinion in the end it's really about how you feel about it.
The body isn't my work. That is straight up ripped out of Toph's poses. All I did was photshop out her hand and leg accessories.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The body isn't my work. That is straight up ripped out of Toph's poses. All I did was photshop out her hand and leg accessories.

Ah sorry thought it was your work in that case looks good did not really notice and artifacts from the photo shop. So who drew or created that? for some reason I don't get that it's Marty's feel from it. Maybe it just needs shading? Well I am not an artist but I spend a lot of time looking at art. The face has this UN-natural look to it , and the upper body looks tiny proportionally. As I typically do not critique anything unless someone asks for it , you have my apology for misunderstanding what you were asking opinions about. :)

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Ah sorry thought it was your work in that case looks good did not really notice and artifacts from the photo shop. So who drew or created that? for some reason I don't get that it's Marty's feel from it. Maybe it just needs shading? Well I am not an artist but I spend a lot of time looking at art. The face has this UN-natural look to it , and the upper body looks tiny proportionally. As I typically do not critique anything unless someone asks for it , you have my apology for misunderstanding what you were asking opinions about. :)
The body is from a Toph anal pose in book 3's love route.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The body is from a Toph anal pose in book 3's love route.
Well yeah the body looks like it's Marty's even if I had not noticed the proportional look in book 3 but the face was added no? Look I am not trying to be overly critical it's just the face has a funny look imo. Its not horrible or anything , not trying to offend anyone , specifically the eye's and eye brow look to perfect sometimes artists will make a slight change or an illusion of change like the eye lash count and placement they might vary that a little to give the face depth or maybe the mouth one corner of the smile may be a tiny bit different it gives the face a more natural look imo. The eye shape can also add to the mix . Looks too symmetrical to me. I will not say more as my intent was not to go into it too far in the first place and as I explained I thought it was your work and you were asking for opinions when you said " something looks off...." . Now I don't want the mods to come in and rape the thread for off topic so I will just leave it there. I see this mod has it's own thread if I have more to add I will do it there.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Well yeah the body looks like it's Marty's even if I had not noticed the proportional look in book 3 but the face was added no? Look I am not trying to be overly critical it's just the face has a funny look imo. Its not horrible or anything , not trying to offend anyone , specifically the eye's and eye brow look to perfect sometimes artists will make a slight change or an illusion of change like the eye lash count and placement they might vary that a little to give the face depth or maybe the mouth one corner of the smile may be a tiny bit different it gives the face a more natural look imo. The eye shape can also add to the mix . Looks too symmetrical to me. I will not say more as my intent was not to go into it too far in the first place and as I explained I thought it was your work and you were asking for opinions when you said " something looks off...." . Now I don't want the mods to come in and rape the thread for off topic so I will just leave it there. I see this mod has it's own thread if I have more to add I will do it there.
I'm not talking about the face. I haven't said anything pertaining to your comments about the face.
I said "The body isn't my work" and "the body is from..." Not once in my replies to you did I even say the word face. I agree with you on your statements about the face and already took note of that

You said a few times however that the upper body is tiny. That is what I'm responding to. The body. Not the face. I agree with you about the face. But the subject of my responses is not the face. Here is a screenshot of the original asset as it appeared in game. I'm also including the actual raw asset.

I'm not giving you a hard time. All of the criticism is completely welcome and appreciated. I'm merely pointing out that one of the criticisms you might have about the body are not my end.
toph.png body0.png

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I'm not talking about the face. I haven't said anything pertaining to your comments about the face.
I said "The body isn't my work" and "the body is from..." Not once in my replies to you did I even say the word face. I agree with you on your statements about the face and already took note of that

You said a few times however that the upper body is tiny. That is what I'm responding to. The body. Not the face. I agree with you about the face. But the subject of my responses is not the face. Here is a screenshot of the original asset as it appeared in game. I'm also including the actual raw asset.

I'm not giving you a hard time. All of the criticism is completely welcome and appreciated. I'm merely pointing out that one of the criticisms you might have about the body are not my end.
View attachment 2086110 View attachment 2086112

I understand and I already apologized for my misunderstanding. I also said I did not remember the proportional look from the game in my last post but it is as you say and I had already confirmed this after your first reply telling me it was that way in the game. I suppose Marty wanted to show the tit's more fully but if you look at that it makes the shoulders impossibly narrow to me. Even taking into account that they are farther away. Its just me mind you I don't think it is a huge deal and I don't think the face looks bad , just needs refining IMO , You have read plenty of my posts and you should know by now I am not mean spirited nor do I troll or demean people for the opinions they hold , so please just take it with a grain of salt. Although this probably sounds insincere I am looking forward to what ever you guys come up with and I will be more careful in the future. Peace:)

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I understand and I already apologized for my misunderstanding. I also said I did not remember the proportional look from the game in my last post but it is as you say and I had already confirmed this after your first reply telling me it was that way in the game. I suppose Marty wanted to show the tit's more fully but if you look at that it makes the shoulders impossibly narrow to me. Even taking into account that they are farther away. Its just me mind you I don't think it is a huge deal and I don't think the face looks bad , just needs refining IMO , You have read plenty of my posts and you should know by now I am not mean spirited nor do I troll or demean people for the opinions they hold , so please just take it with a grain of salt. Although this probably sounds insincere I am looking forward to what ever you guys come up with and I will be more careful in the future. Peace:)
Oh I know. All good. I knew you meant well and it just seemed like there was a bit of a misunderstanding. As for the face, your input on that has been taken to heart and I'm making adjustments based on that.

I plan on going through most of Toph's poses and giving them the same treatment as I did with this one and will release a zip file with an onji folder in it with all of the poses and modders will be able to pick out whatever poses they like and use them as they wish in their projects.

Right now, based on input people here have given, I'm hoping to do assets for On Ji, Meng, loli fire trio, and I might make a head rig for Smellerbee just so we can get more scenes with her. I also might decide to do some alternate Zukos for the Zuko mod to work with.

Since a lot of the assets are going to revolve around lolis, I've also decided to touch up some of Mity's loli assets that I felt look kind of off, like Ikki's. The main thing being the nipples. I feel like the nipples are a little too big for lolis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Oh I know. All good. I knew you meant well and it just seemed like there was a bit of a misunderstanding. As for the face, your input on that has been taken to heart and I'm making adjustments based on that.

I plan on going through most of Toph's poses and giving them the same treatment as I did with this one and will release a zip file with an onji folder in it with all of the poses and modders will be able to pick out whatever poses they like and use them as they wish in their projects.

Right now, based on input people here have given, I'm hoping to do assets for On Ji, Meng, loli fire trio, and I might make a head rig for Smellerbee just so we can get more scenes with her. I also might decide to do some alternate Zukos for the Zuko mod to work with.

Since a lot of the assets are going to revolve around lolis, I've also decided to touch up some of Mity's loli assets that I felt look kind of off, like Ikki's. The main thing being the nipples. I feel like the nipples are a little too big for lolis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty difficult to deal with Ikki's images in the love rout being they aged her up considerably from the slave rout Ikki. I am not even sure she truly is Lolis in the love rout but considering her lack of chest development in the love rout clearly this was done to try and evade the patreons asinine rules about art and still "pretend she is loli". I wish you all luck and I think this is a good idea. :)

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Pretty difficult to deal with Ikki's images in the love rout being they aged her up considerably from the slave rout Ikki. I am not even sure she truly is Lolis in the love rout but considering her lack of chest development in the love rout clearly this was done to try and evade the patreons asinine rules about art and still "pretend she is loli". I wish you all luck and I think this is a good idea. :)
Have you not seen the actual Korra series? Those age ups are actually canon designs. There were a few time skips. A year passes between books 1 and 2, 3 happens right after 2, and then 4 happens 3 years after 3. So 4 years pass between books 1 and 4 of korra.

Slave route takes place in Korra book 1 and love route takes place in Korra book 4. That means Ikki is 7 in the slave route and 11 in the love route. Mity didn't age anyone up to avoid trouble or anything. Mity aged them up because of the plotlines being followed. Ikki is actually still a loli. ikki.png

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Have you not seen the actual Korra series? Those age ups are actually canon designs. There were a few time skips. A year passes between books 1 and 2, 3 happens right after 2, and then 4 happens 3 years after 3. So 4 years pass between books 1 and 4 of korra.

Slave route takes place in Korra book 1 and love route takes place in Korra book 4. That means Ikki is 7 in the slave route and 11 in the love route. Mity didn't age anyone up to avoid trouble or anything. Mity aged them up because of the plotlines being followed. Ikki is actually still a loli. View attachment 2086172
Ah no I did not see the series. I have seen a little of Avatar and have meant to finish it one day even after I started playing this game I did have more of a reason to finally watch it but I just haven't yet. (I have a 4 terabyte backlog of Anime and Cartoons) I have not had time to watch all of it yet. So I figured the love rout and the slave rout were closer together in the time line of the game.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes