Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
i havent checked here in recent time but is anyone working on implementing the new scenes we get in the newer books through youth potions into previous books in a normal context? they just hit different and weaker under this context in my opinion.

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
Oh. One more thing. I think after this pose I should work on making idles for her with some different faces and her outfit, so that people interested in modding her into the game will have the means to start implementing her.
Thank you Ponetan to give us something to hold on to. Keep up the good work.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
base line in FET:
if something seems amiss, click everything, go every place, talk to everyone.
some people may require something repeated, you'll find changed dialogue after that as a sign of progress.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Don't be so sure you're into it.

Hard netori is more about you dominating another man than about you stealing a girl.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
you can use kora's body for meng since they have the same skintone not the one who has her hair tied...
She has the same skin tone but a completely different body. I could use Korra's loli scenes but there's not enough to work with for that. My plan for her was to use Ikki and Jinora's loli body and simply recolor them for Meng.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
What are your expectations for the next FET build? What characters are you waiting for?
The game clearly indicates that there will be another interaction with Katara, personally I would prefer new Opal content, but Katara is also one of my favorites, and maybe a favorite character - but I like Opal for how simple, fun and cool it is. As for the new characters in FET - I don't think anyone else would join the team, although - of course - I'd like the idea.

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
She has the same skin tone but a completely different body. I could use Korra's loli scenes but there's not enough to work with for that. My plan for her was to use Ikki and Jinora's loli body and simply recolor them for Meng.
that's true but which of ikki's body will you use? the one from slave or love? xD

Reactions: DarkDank
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes