John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
I really, really want to have anal sex with the spirit lady, especially considering all the shit she put the mc through over the course of 4 books (notwithstanding the fact that he pretty much f*cks every girl).

Aug 20, 2021
there are mods in progress? Whelp looks like I miss a lot. What is this zuko mod and what other mods are there?
The Zuko mod is my creation, and it’s in super early development still. Basically, it’s a lewd retelling of Avatar The Last Airbender with Zuko as the main character. There will also be a Korra focused book, but I haven’t planned that far ahead just yet.

You won’t need to have viewed either series to gain satisfaction from the mod. I plan to aim to satisfy a general audience with it. The narrative itself will divert rapidly from the source material.

How each story goes will depend on your selection of a Love or Slave Route, just as in the base game. However, unlike base FET, it will have much more impactful consequences on the story, especially how characters are treated and how Zuko himself acts. The Love Route takes a more canon approach of redemption and romance, while the Slave Route takes a darker turn, focusing on dominance and control.

I’m unsure what other mods are in creation, if any, but that’s what mine represents. All I have out for the Zuko Mod in terms of builds is an outdated demo with concepts that won’t stick around for the final product, but in time, I hope to have something presentable.

Jun 15, 2018
The Zuko mod is my creation, and it’s in super early development still. Basically, it’s a lewd retelling of Avatar The Last Airbender with Zuko as the main character. There will also be a Korra focused book, but I haven’t planned that far ahead just yet.

You won’t need to have viewed either series to gain satisfaction from the mod. I plan to aim to satisfy a general audience with it. The narrative itself will divert rapidly from the source material.

How each story goes will depend on your selection of a Love or Slave Route, just as in the base game. However, unlike base FET, it will have much more impactful consequences on the story, especially how characters are treated and how Zuko himself acts. The Love Route takes a more canon approach of redemption and romance, while the Slave Route takes a darker turn, focusing on dominance and control.

I’m unsure what other mods are in creation, if any, but that’s what mine represents. All I have out for the Zuko Mod in terms of builds is an outdated demo with concepts that won’t stick around for the final product, but in time, I hope to have something presentable.
I see! I saw a lot of people trying to add loli scenes to in here so I'm looking forward to you all~

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017

i am down for ur mod, bro. can't wait to play it. I really want to see he unify the world in slave route as the love route is pretty much a retelling version of original Zuko with more lewd fun on the side. If possible, more older and sexy milf into Slave Route

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
I need help with book 2 love route. After come back from ember island i tried to go in Azula room but game says that i should go talk to someone else. I tried to interact with everything but nothing happened.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes